"Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch From Mercury" Talkback Thread

Arachne

Wow, those lyrics really fit the story to a T o_O.

I'm glad they released the prologue in English :).

Oh hey, Mafia Kajita :p.
Oh yeah the Prologue has been subbed in English since August 31st. Unless you mean a dub like this song was? Or did you just mean the short story?

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Oh yeah the Prologue has been subbed in English since August 31st. Unless you mean a dub like this song was? Or did you just mean the short story?
I know the short story was translated, but I think that was through unofficial channels.
Makes sense. We're at the halfway mark of this cour. I think it's 12 and 12 in two cours?
Usually 24-26 episodes is counted as a two cour, but these days they usually split them up to ease production.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Usually 24-26 episodes is counted as a two cour, but these days they usually split them up to ease production.
Yeah, at one point, I read this season was 25: 12 and 13 but wasn't sure which # of eps was for which cour.

An English version of the OP has been released. It's actually sung in English this time, not just given subtitles. It definitely helps me appreciate it a bit more. I do like how the story makes it obvious it's supposed to be Aeriel singing the song to Suletta, especially with the digitized voice sections.
Agreed, wow, love how it ties in and it's Aeriel signing to Suletta. Wild. Love the extended animation as well. I only noticed the interesting plant imagery unless that's only in this cut. If not, my bad.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Nika VA Yume Miyamoto Takes A Hiatus due to Health Issues

Her performance was good. I hope she has a swift recovery. Maybe Nika gets a new voice? Maybe the character gets written off of the show for a bit? Whether Yume Miyamoto returns to the show or not, I only wish her the best.
Best wishes for her and perhaps she already finished a bulk of her recording and someone who can sound like her fills in the rest (or could they be all done with recording already)?

Frontier

Staff member
Best wishes for her and perhaps she already finished a bulk of her recording and someone who can sound like her fills in the rest (or could they be all done with recording already)?
Yeah, I believe they generally do most if not all of the recording ahead of time.

But best wishes to her making a speedy and effective recovery.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
witchfrommercury.jpg

Episode 7 "Shall We Gundam?"
As Suletta passes her days in a state of distraction, unable to get in touch with Elan, a letter arrives from the Benerit Group inviting her to an incubation party.

Last edited:

zoombie

You want action and adventure, what is more action oriented than hostile take over attempts, and cooperate deal making, all while all dressed up in pretty dresses.

I actually liked this episode believe it or not, things are starting to move now. The real Elan pretending to be shocked at everything, when we know he is in on this setup, brilliant move on his part, take advantage of the bond the fake Elan set up for now.

I loved how this had a Gundam con feel to it.

"Aeriel is a Gundam, also you are not my real daughter you are a clone."

"Excuse me what?"

"Oh nothing, Aeriel is a Gundam, that is the big reveal, there is no other secret more shocking than that."

That would be so funny.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
There were two MS's added to the background of Delling's scene in the Opening. One of them definitely looked like a Gundam! Kind of curious what the deal is there.

Suletta is obviously still concerned about Elan, even if she should be focused on the fruit at her girlfriends' greenhouse, but a party seems like the perfect chance to dress up and find him

Man, Suletta and Miorine looked amazing in those dresses! Miorine looked so classy and elegant, while Suletta's red dress really popped. And they both had their hair done up!

So Shaddiq and Miorine...maybe not exactly childhood friends, but they've seen each other a lot over the years. Also kind of seems like Shaddiq misses the old, completely standoffish, Miorine from before he met Suletta. Not that it seems like he doesn't respect her so much as he personally doesn't seem to love the effect she's having on people.

Miorine meets her future mother-in-law! It's kind of sweet seeing Miorine be so bashful and respectful towards someone, although Prospera pays that back by basically gauging her mettle and telling her that, despite her hatred towards her father (especially in regard to her mothers' death) she still can't help but owe a lot to him.

Suletta gets paid a visit by the real Elan to ward her off from asking about #4, and she so far seems none the wiser that they're completely different people. I kind of would prefer she find out the truth before they find Elan #5.

Shaddiq talking to Nika...is she a mole!?

Peil technologies basically absconds with Suletta and then conducts yet another Witch Trial to declare the Aerial a Gundam and sacrifice the Pharact on the pyre to take it and Prospera's company down. Man, I hate these women.

Luckily Miorine comes in to save the day again with her management skills to bascially crowd-fund a company based around ethical and safe GUND-Arm technology, literally called GUND-Arm, basically to redeem the company that was so unjustly slaughtered to begin with (even if she's not aware of this). I love when Miorine makes her moves.

It's just too bad...no one is interested. At least until Miorine runs and bows her head to her father and gets his support, probably the first thing Delling has genuinely done to support his daughter, possibly showing he's gained some measure of respect for her or actually does care, enough to also tell her not to run away from the ghost of the GUND-Arm technology she's now involved herself in.

Welp. Suletta just found out her mother lied to her about Aerial being a Gundam. I foresee this being the beginning of a lot of revelations to her.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Shaddiq and Miorine...maybe not exactly childhood friends, but they've seen each other a lot over the years. Also kind of seems like Shaddiq misses the old, completely standoffish, Miorine from before he met Suletta. Not that it seems like he doesn't respect her so much as he personally doesn't seem to love the effect she's having on people.
That was hilarious Miorine implied "friends" are just people she can't get rid of. :D

Shaddiq talking to Nika...is she a mole!?
Yeah... that was unexpected.

Peil technologies basically absconds with Suletta and then conducts yet another Witch Trial to declare the Aerial a Gundam and sacrifice the Pharact on the pyre to take it and Prospera's company down. Man, I hate these women.

Luckily Miorine comes in to save the day again with her management skills to bascially crowd-fund a company based around ethical and safe GUND-Arm technology, literally called GUND-Arm, basically to redeem the company that was so unjustly slaughtered to begin with (even if she's not aware of this). I love when Miorine makes her moves.

It's just too bad...no one is interested. At least until Miorine runs and bows her head to her father and gets his support, probably the first thing Delling has genuinely done to support his daughter, possibly showing he's gained some measure of respect for her or actually does care, enough to also tell her not to run away from the ghost of the GUND-Arm technology she's now involved herself in.
Corporate intrigue at its best. Totally riveting stuff. Had a feeling it was going to be something of a trap for Suletta if she went. Still worth it to stick it to Vim Jeturk again. Guy is such a glutton for punishment. lol. And this new paradigm shift with the merged company should be fun. Still can't help to be suspicious of President Delling and Shaddiq's dad Sarius.

"Aeriel is a Gundam, also you are not my real daughter you are a clone."
It would be pretty dark if Suletta is a half-sister and Ericht is her older half-sister who actually died during the time skip and her soul is in Aerial. But at least twice now, they said that Vanadis incident was 21 years ago and Suletta is supposedly 16 and Ericht was 4 on the day of the incident. And they've already drifted into Eva territory with the notion of emotionless Elan stand-ins kinda mirroring Rei.

Frontier

Staff member
Corporate intrigue at its best. Totally riveting stuff. Had a feeling it was going to be something of a trap for Suletta if she went. Still worth it to stick it to Vim Jeturk again. Guy is such a glutton for punishment. lol. And this new paradigm shift with the merged company should be fun. Still can't help to be suspicious of President Delling and Shaddiq's dad Sarius.
Bonus points if they hire Guel as a pilot :p.

Arachne

This is another strong one for me.

Right off the bat, Piel and Grassely are conspiring together. The natural human Elan just seeing the death of the Enhanced Human Elan's death and having to pose as him as an inconvenience is just delicious. And poor Suletta is none the wiser.

Shaddiq really outright states what we've been seeing in real time: that Miorinne has been developing as a character. Despite her protests to the contrary, she has begun to care and stick her neck out for someone other than herself.

The custom Demi Trainer YOASOBI included as a model kit with the limited edition release YOASOBI's Blessing CD makes an in universe appearance at the incubation party as one of the mobile suits on display. It is the purple Demi Trainer with all the neon lights. If the others are existing kits, I don't know recognize them. But I would not be surprised to see them on the P-Bandai store later on if they aren't.

Lady Prospera is able to really strike a nerve in Miorine about her father, status, and privilege in only a few sentences. The cut to the funeral of Miorine's mother suggests the death is Delling's fault, which would definitely makes sense with what we've seen of both father and daughter here.

Piel and Grassley turning the ceremony into gotcha for incriminating Suletta and forcing back the issue of the Gundams is just so good. It's so over the top! It's easy to just take it at face value and think they're trying to throw Suletta and Shin Sei under the bus. Jeturk even thinks he has the upper hand over Lady Prospera now. Miorinne's hand is forced by Piel, Delling is goaded by Grassely, and Lady Prospera's earlier conversation plants in Miorinne to grovel at her father's feet, suggesting Lady Prospera has in on it the whole time too. The poor girl is an unknowing puppet. Grassely before and after the gambit seemed unsure of how Delling would react, so they basically just planned sitting back and watching Shin Sei be eliminated if it failed. The sheer slimy manipulation on play is just so fun to watch.

Despite not focusing on her, there's some big things here for Suletta. I love hearing all the scared chattering about her at the event, a peek in how she's perceived outside of school in high society. Prospera and Miorine interacting and talking about the trial actually gets Suletta questioning her mother keeping things from her. Throughout the whole ordeal she holds steady to her mother's words that Aeriel isn't a Gundam, thoroughly in denial. We see she's an utter wreck trying the wrestle the prospect of her own mother lying to her, and Prospera outright admits it. The expression really sells the moment. Is everything in question to her now? Will she fall apart?

The future of Miorine is also really interesting here. Even though she's probably most associated with "peace princess" type characters in the franchise like Kudelia, Relena, Mineva, Marina, etc. I'd argue Miorine's role has actually been more similar to, say, Captain Bright Noah from the original Mobile Suit Gundam. When she hasn't been able to help more directly, she's had similar moments in terms of giving our protagonist pilot the resolve to keep on fighting thought her pep talks. And both have rather prickly personalities because of their circumstances. I bring this up because Miorine has been studying "management strategy" this entire time and is now the C.E.O. of Gund-Arm Inc. Through desperation she's found herself into a leadership role, and I think it's incredibly likely going forward that Miorine is going to be the young "captain" in over her head similar to the likes of Bright Noah or Orga Itsuka in the past. I'm really looking forward to seeing that and where her character goes now.
There were two MS's added to the background of Delling's scene in the Opening. One of them definitely looked like a Gundam! Kind of curious what the deal is there.
We did get an earlier reveal of these suits as model kits. Their names are confirmed to be the Gundam Lfrith Ur and the Gundam Lfrith Thorn, and we know they naturally share some parts and runners with the Lfrith model kit. But the only info we have is the names and better pictures for how they look, so we can only speculate from how significant those names are. Maybe the new Gund-Arm company will develop these based on data from the Lfrith/Aeriel? The blue Gundams in the Prologue have been officially labeled the XGF-01 Gundam Lfrith Pre-Production Model, so perhaps these new Lfriths could be surviving Pre-Production Models repaired, refurbished, and re-designated for the new company?

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
8/29: Episode 13 "Envoys from the Earth" – April 9, 2023
It has been two weeks since the attack on Plant Quetta. At first glance, it seems daily life at the school has remained peaceful, but a gag order has been imposed regarding the incident, and the members of Earth House feel suffocated. As preparations get under way for the next day's Open Campus event, a pair of transfer students appear before Suletta.

The Group sending suits to Earth! Ah, but that's all we see.

Eh, pretty obvious those two were going to end up students. And Sophie would be a terrible student. Was a bit surprised Nika's secret was outed to Suletta already.

A mock battle royale should be entertaining. But first Suletta vs. Norea! Oooo!!

Miorine is being brought into this Quiet Zero project. Hmm.

Episode 14 "What They Wish For" – April 16, 2023
Behind the scenes of the vibrant Open Campus, Suletta learns what Sophie wants to get from their duel. Nina, meanwhile, feels responsible for the situation. As they each pursue their respective desires and strategies, the Rumble Ring kicks off.

Welp, the dark fan theory about Eri turned out to be true. What next, Suletta is a clone of Eri? Someone's daughter who Prosepera propped up similar to what Peli does with the Elans? Man will it be messed up if they do with Sophie to Norea's Gundam that Propsera did with Eri to Aerial.

Ok, Quiet Zero is aimed at ending war but taking over all tech and basically turning mankind into a network? Sounds like it started with the best intentions but something that can be abused for less than honorable reasons. That and the Eri reveal, is this Gundam or Eva? Quiet Zero is basically the Instrumentality Project. Except, y'know a guarantee that Prospera has ulterior motives. Intrigued but hope it doesn't get as bananas as Unicorn did with warping reality or whatever that was.

Wow, they killed Sophie off already. Despite how she was, still pretty tragic her motivation was just to get a normal life. Nika's a wanted traitor. Daddy Grassley is kidnapped. Elan and Shaddiq continue to be the worst. Still Elan was kinda cool taking out the Gunvolvas and fighting Norea without raising his Permet score. But he's still a smug creep. Shaddiq's machinations being executed so well is getting comical. But wonder if he wants GDS or is even scheming to take over the whole group.

But the big gasp - A student got murdered. If you're familiar with the writer of Witch From Mercury, Ichirō Ōkouchi, then you wouldn't be too shocked at a school terrorist attack happening. He's done it in at least two other projects. Also, was wondering when someone was going to say it, the Gundams are inhuman killing machines. And our protagonist didn't have a rebuttal.

lol, of all people, Chuchu defended the life of a Jeturk. Earth House! Glad they acknowledged she is dealing with PTSD. BUT Oh boy, looks like Earth House is going to be used as a scapegoat for terrorism. Man, Earth House just can't catch a break.

Gundvolvas reminded me of the G Bit suits from Gundam X. Still curious how Dawn of Fold got 2 Gundams and all these Gundovlvas...

Only 2 episodes in this season, and we get some big shockers!!

Episode 15 "Father and Child" – April 23, 2023
Pursued by the Benerit Group's garrison forces, the Dawn of Fold which perpetrated the attack on Plant Quetta is forced to evacuate its hideout. Guel, who was captured by Olcott, is now a prisoner at the hideout. Having slain his own father, Guel remains sunk in deep despair.

A whole episode without most of the cast, even Suletta!

Hmm, no matter what side, all three of them were more concerned with family than the politics of what was going on.

Knew that Jalil was going to jump the gun and got a lot of people needlessly killed.

Hmm, so Quiet Zero started out as a crazy theory by Miorine's mom?

Episode 16 "Cycle of Sin" – April 30, 2023
The school is in chaos as a result of the Open Campus incident. The Benerit Group's coverup of the incident and its aggressive security operations on Earth have been reported to the public, and it decides to hold an election to turn the situation around.

About time Miorine and Suletta talk about the plant incident but to Miorine's horror, Suletta admits she'll do anything her mother says – even use Gundam to kill. I'd guess the breakthrough moment this season will be Suletta not obeying Prospera.

No, Elan, you ain't getting Gundam.

Shaddiq's getting ever so closer to getting the Benerit Group. Hm, but will Miorine smash that scheme to pieces. Maybe even Guel somehow, too.

Holy, Prospera dropping that dirty history on Miorine then telling her to become the next president.

Episode 17 "Precious Things" – May 7, 2023
Having learned of the connection between Prospera and Delling, Miorine decides to take over the Quiet Zero project in exchange for Suletta's liberation. Miorine's 17th birthday is imminent. Now the curtain rises on the final duel that will determine her bridegroom.

Wow. Just wow. Miorine agrees to Prospera's deal and uses it to "spare" Suletta from being a Gundam pilot yet still pulls it off by a betrayal - rigging the duel so she would have her first loss and lose Aerial in the process. And Guel enters the landscape siding with Miorine against Shaddiq. Shaddiq seemingly gets Peli's support. Elan is dumped.

"There's no such world."

Makes sense now why next week is a recap instead of new episode. After the midway point of the season, have us on pins and needles for 2 weeks until the 21st.

Episode 18 "Our Empty Selves" – May 21, 2023
Defeated in a duel, Suletta has suddenly lost both Miorine and the Aerial. To shake off her sadness, she throws herself into school life. Miorine is getting ready for the presidential election, just as she promised Prospera. But she is clearly worried as Shaddiq takes the lead.

I get that they want Suletta to know lead a normal life and be happy but on the flip side they built her up, used her when she suited their goals, and when she no longer did, pushed her aside like yesterday's news. Still cruel. More so now that it's obvious Suletta is one of many Eri clones. But it was interested Prospera hesitated in the cockpit a little. Balling up and crying in space, the feels.

Not surprised to see Guel and Miroine playing catch up against Shaddiq in a new arena. I wonder if they're gonna screw up on Earth and the rioting will escalate.

Secilia being creepy as hell. I think Martin reacted the correct way, lol.

Episode 19 "Not the Best Way" – May 28, 2023
Descending to Earth with the Aerial, Miorine holds discussions with the Earthians leading the protests. Given the grim situation on the ground, it seems peaceful negotiations will be almost impossible. Meanwhile, the members of Earth House are unable to cheer up the despairing Suletta...

Yep, just about what I thought would happen. Miorine makes some inroads with the Earthians but Propsera has her own agenda which luckily screws Shaddiq over but at the cost of strife on Earth continuing. But about time someone in the cast found out the truth about Shaddiq's secret dealings and it came from that ignorant kid Sedo of all people. Rofl! Just beautifully done reveal. Now if Guel can find Grassley... Shaddiq's scheme will fall like a house of cards. But Ur and Thorn both self-destructed, right? Or wait did Shaddiq confiscate Thorn?

Also nice seeing Kenanji's role getting bigger. It has been incrementally this season. And he's self-aware enough to joke about his weight when talking about not liking Earth because of the gravity. :D Also chuckled at Chuchu finding Suletta at the fridge by and looking like a raccoon caught red-handed.

Surprising but at least Secelia had a decent role for once and sorta played psychologist to get Martin to admit he was scared to tell his house the truth that he turned Nika despite the fact he had the best intentions in mind. Chuchu took it as well as we would expect. Should be interesting to see Earth House talk to Nika.

Pity Feng got killed off. Just whn she was getting to the truth.

And finally Norea breaks down. In a weird way, Sophie really did complete her and keep her stable. It was a nice turn that Elan #5 could relate to what Norea was going through. They were both tools of war that were used and then cast aside.

Huhn, so the big reveal was Ochs Earth wasn't destroyed in the prologue, only its subsidiary Vanadis, and was being used to arm Dawn of Fold with the league's high council supporting them as a check against Benerit. And Prospera and Shaddiq were in cahoots the whole time but she basically went awol this episode with executing her master plan. I went back to re-watch the prologue and indeed there's a scene in where some it is said that Gundams are to shipped to a location on Earth from Ochs. So the Vanadis Institute which was an Ochs Earth subsidiary, was destroyed in the prologue. Ochs Earth's assets were seized by the Benerit Group and the government but the Space Assembly League used the Ochs Earth assets to keep making Gundams in secret and support Dawn of Fold in a secret alliance in order to have a check against the Benerit Group's power. Prospera figured this out and in this episode destroyed Shaddiq's stash of Ochs Earth Gundams. The irony was Shaddiq wanted to take over Benerit and sell it off to Earth. Oof, now we're really getting a Gundam show – we're at the point we need charts to list out all the factions, alliances, and secret back room dealings. lol.

Suletta understands what Aerial/Eri did it. And hopefully understands Prospera isn't mother of the year and shouldn't believe everything she says. Even Suletta sees Propsera set up Miorine as the scapegoat. I hope. I think that's what the symbolism of Suletta know wearing her headband anymore means. While Miorine realizes she screwed up allying with Prospera and just as naive as Suletta. Prospera did lay out her grudge and Miorine still agreed to the deal and played right into her hands. Will the two reunite? Hope Miorine knows that even though she has Guel and might win the election, she'll need Suletta. She did watch the commercial with Suletta in it during the break after all. They're both stronger together, not apart. Though it will still be heartbreaking if Suletta has to fight her mom and Aerial in the final battle with another Gundam or suit. What if Suletta pilots the new Jeturk suit from last week, Gundam Schwarzette?! Prospera did pretty much go full-on Char.

Episode 20 "The End of Hope" – June 4, 2023
Guel learns that Shaddiq is the mastermind behind the kidnapping of Sarius.

Rock bottom gets even deeper. Never forget the writer is Ōkouchi-san.

Yeah, Guel!!! Defeated Shaddiq but still... such a bitter victory. The school is wrecked, so many children killed... Petra. Man. Norea was gonna take the school down with her. Once she got back into Thorn, she signed her death warrant. But man Elan bearing his heart out to Norea made me care about those two for a hot minute then sniped right through the torso. Heartbreaking. Man, what a show that we can all watch in horror as a girl just absolutely slaughters students and then makes us feel bad when she gets cored out by a sniper unit.

Loved Guel quoting Suletta with his "you will never gain, you only take" line.

Really seeing another side to Secelia. Goes to Earth House and lends them their new mobile suit to save the day.

Lauda learns the truth about Vim's death. Chu Chu saves another Spacian's butt. "Pom pom Head" :D Darilbalde loses limbs and still wins once again. R.I.P. Miorine's greenhouse.

Wonder who sent the anon text to Suletta though.

Seems implied that Elan 5 ran away by the time Cathedra recovered Ur. Or did they arrest him?

With Suletta's lead, seems Earth House might win some hearts and minds over with their recovery effort. Plus, their GUND-ARM prosthetic legs might be used on some of the surviving classmates.

Definitely gonna be a season 3. No way any of this gets resolved in 4 episodes.

Episode 21 "What We Can Do Now" – June 11, 2023
The Asticassia School of Technology has been devastated by Norea's rampage. The surviving students are forced to live in evacuation shelters as they wait for relief.

Space war commence. Holy... what a massacre.

Gulp. Suletta and Lauda are signing their death warrants getting aboard a Gundam each. Well, I only really care about Suletta. Man, there's no way a protagonist on a Gundam show is gonna die at the end of... wait, that has happened before. Don't. Please just let there be a shocker that Suletta can also perfectly sync.

Another Gundam made it out of the Vanadis incident. Man, I really need to rewatch that prologue.

Ok, Petra survived but barely.

Episode 22 "The Woven Path" – June 18, 2023
Prospera and Ericht activate Quiet Zero.

Miorine and Suletta reunited! Guel loses again! :) :)

I don't like all these promises. It's deadly foreshadowing techniques. Go to Earth together. Grow more tomatoes. And Suletta piloting Calibran. It'll be soul crushing if Suletta dies or gets crippled stopping her mom and Eri.

Of course Lauda would show up now to fight Guel to avenge their father.

Episode 23 "Unrelenting Tenderness" – June 25, 2023
Piloting the Calibarn, Suletta confronts Ericht head-on. Guel squares off against Lauda, who is burning with bitter hatred for Miorine. And amid the chaos of battle, a rocket carrying Miorine and the others makes its way to Quiet Zero.

Welp. Eri is now where she should have been this whole time. Up in Heaven with Dad, not in space as a bunch of ghosts. But the permet mark on Prospera's forehead... what was up with that. She was linked to Eri and Aerial this whole time?

Lmao, that dramatic battle between brothers. Then Felsi comes in and calls them both idiots. :D

Damn, Peli. Conniving opportunistic harpies.

Episode 24 "May All Blessings Find Their Way to You, I'm Wishing It" – July 2, 2023
Relationships that end and others that are formed anew. Sadness and joy. Violence and wishing for peace. Space intermingles everything as a younger generation finds its way in a world where what is right is only a matter of perspective.

Phew, it was a happy ending. Maybe a bit too neat but left somethings like the conflict with Earth still ongoing.

So tearjerker to see all those who died in this series come back as Permet ghosts including the dad. And full circle with Elan 4. Plus got rid of all the Gundams and Quiet Zero in one swoop. Yeah, that kinda delved in wonky logic land with all Gundams unite and surpass Permet with rainbow mode but eh. Big moment was Suletta telling mom she was wrong and refusing to reconnect Aerial. Glad Miorine figured out how the give those Peli ladies the shaft, too. Yet, too easy a way to deal with the veil of the government and corporate domination in this show.

But like anyone else think that League guy on the death laser was like an anime Zap Branigan?

lmao how Eri now possesses the phone charm and gets meta about now even knowing how she did it. Rofl. The snark between Miorine and Eri alone makes me wish the show went on. Also, idk how I feel about the implication that Prospera got off easy and living on Earth. Bummer Nika had to 3 year prison stint. Glad they confirmed the marriage, but face palm they time skipped over it. And no kiss.

Yeah, I was still holding out hope there was going to be a season 3 time skipping to the academy on Earth they mentioned but once Anime Expo announced the next Gundam movie and series, writing was on the wall this would be the end. Still one of the best Gundam shows in a long time!

11/15: Ahead of voice actors Kana Ichinose (Suletta Mercury) and Lynn (Miorine Rembran) making an appearance at Anime NYC on Friday, the official G Witch M twitter tweeted a fun little set of audio and a selfie of Suletta ad Miorine visiting NY.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Not sure how I've only just heard of Too Close for Comfort; so it's a sitcom where Ted Knight plays a cartoonist? Based on a British sitcom I've somehow also never heard of?? With a Garfield themed episode guest staring Jim Davis?!?

Featured Posts