November 2022 Nick Premieres

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

Thefutoncritic.com has updated November listings. Also Face's Music Party on Sat Nov 26 at 5pm airs on nickjr channel, and will be season finale. The move to nickjr channel is not surprising at all..

Wed Nov 30 7:30pm is Nick News

@Ghostbuster , Gabby's Dollhouse were already pulled according to zap2it

ToonsJazzLover

This month has been very messy for Nick premieres. To have all SpongeBob franchise premieres pulled (other than cable premiere of SOTR, which is a 2 year old movie) just doesn't feel right to me to have them screw over their mascot.

Guess next year, they'll either have to adapt to daily premieres (much like how some shows done it during the summer) or bring back weekend morning premieres. Honestly, the weekends need some excitement. Don't like how it's been a SB/movie marathon in recent months

Eurbane

I check my tv and it says that the really loud house episode ro-bro will air on nicktoons November 19th.

This month has been very messy for Nick premieres. To have all SpongeBob franchise premieres pulled (other than cable premiere of SOTR, which is a 2 year old movie) just doesn't feel right to me to have them screw over their mascot.

Guess next year, they'll either have to adapt to daily premieres (much like how some shows done it during the summer) or bring back weekend morning premieres. Honestly, the weekends need some excitement. Don't like how it's been a SB/movie marathon in recent months

I know it’s very sad.

kanc

I check my tv and it says that the really loud house episode ro-bro will air on nicktoons November 19th.
I'm sure that's an error. They might have meant for nicktoons to air different episode Nick changed episode for Thurs Nov 17, which is now "The Blemish Dilemish" (#104) according to thefutoncritic

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

Many new updates:

Mon Nov 21 7pm-9pm - PAW Patrol (compilation), likely Best of Big Truck Pups

Tues Nov 22 - 7pm Loud House - The Loud House Thanksgiving Special

Thurs Nov 24, new Really Loud House and Fairly Odder actually are NOT holiday specials. Just regular new episodes

Last edited:

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
I'm sure that's an error. They might have meant for nicktoons to air different episode Nick changed episode for Thurs Nov 17, which is now "The Blemish Dilemish" (#104) according to thefutoncritic

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

Many new updates:

Mon Nov 21 7pm-9pm - PAW Patrol (compilation), likely Best of Big Truck Pups

Tues Nov 22 - 7pm Loud House - The Loud House Thanksgiving Special

Thurs Nov 24, new Really Loud House and Fairly Odder actually are NOT holiday specials. Just regular new episodes
for the holiday specials i was going off this...
11/02/22: Holiday Programming Guide 2022 - Cynopsis Media

zeebre12

Does Nickelodeon have any part in the production of Paw Patrol or is it strictly an acquisition from Canada? By the way it's shown with the Nickelodeon logo attached you'd think it was an American Nickelodeon original series. Will the planned spinoff be a Nickelodeon original or just an acquisition like Paw Patrol?

Anthonyg3281

Does Nickelodeon have any part in the production of Paw Patrol or is it strictly an acquisition from Canada? By the way it's shown with the Nickelodeon logo attached you'd think it was an American Nickelodeon original series. Will the planned spinoff be a Nickelodeon original or just an acquisition like Paw Patrol?
It's a third-party acquisition since the copyright on some DVDs mentions that the titles, logos and characters are owned by Spin Master (same with Rusty Rivets and Abby Hatcher). As for the movie, the copyright is also owned by Spin Master while Paramount and Nickelodeon only have distribution rights.

kanc

Actually...
TheFutonCritic still hasn't updated further news for Big Nate.

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

so many stuff you still need to update or add:

Snow Day (2022) based on trailer is coming to paramount plus AND Nickelodeon on Dec 16 at 7pm

Wed Nov 16 NFL Slimetime 7pm Week 11 is now a one hour, based on promo.

Mon Nov 21 7pm-9pm PAW Patrol promoted as Bow Wow Big Night, although technically according to nick.com
will be compilation called "PAW Patrol: Big Truck Pups", and will include special sneak clip of upcoming spinoff: "Rubble & Crew"

You also need to add that the Fri Nov 25 9AM-11AM is Paw Patrol - Best of Dino Rescue (NEW compilation)
Fri Nov 25 11AM-12:30pm Cat Pack: A PAW Patrol Event: it includes new episodes
11AM Pups Meet the Cat Pack
11:30AM Cat Pack/PAW Patrol Rescue: Rocket Rescuers / Cat Pack/PAW Patrol Rescue: The Golden Lion Mask
12PM Cat Pack/PAW Patrol Rescue: The Cat That Roared / Cat Pack/PAW Patrol Rescue: Saving the Safe

Monster High Mysteries (new digital original series) ordered 8 episodes, first episode aired Fri Nov 18, "Casketball Trophy Is Stolen!?"

Monster High episodes were zap2it updated, were swapped:
Tues Nov 29 5PM That Thing You Deuce (#105B)
Wed Nov 30 5PM Werewolf Weekend (#105A)

you need to update the rest of Santiago of the Seas production codes:
11/17/22 (Th.) 11:00 AM NICK (#214) The Kitty Cat Caper/The Legend of El Ratoncio Pérez
11/16/22 (We.) 11:00 AM NICK (#209) Chickarney Island/The Lost Girl in a Canoe
11/15/22 (Tu.) 11:00 AM NICK (#208) Kiko's Song/Return to Merlandia
11/14/22 (Mo.) 11:00 AM NICK (#207) Bonnie's Mom/The Ocelot's Tale

Nicktoons network on Sat Nov 26 at 9pm is the premiere for The LEGO Ninjago Movie (2017), and Nickelodeon will premiere it at Dec 3 at 12PM.

the first two weeks of December are already on thefutoncritic, and it looks like there will be movie premieres for Nickelodeon,
like Dec 2 at 7pm has nickelodeon premiere of dora and the lost city of gold (2019)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Featured Posts