Survivor: Confessional

The Cartoon

Blast From the Past
:eek: We lost because of mixed up numbers! Oh man, this is going to be a tough decision.

Comics_the_QB

My common sense is tingling
Um....sorry to be a noob and all, but what is Survivor?

Survivor is game where 16 cataways are forced to live with each other and survive. They split into to teams and-- Hey, you've seen TDI right? It's basically like that. It's slogan also says it all: Outwit, Outlast, Outplay.

Oh, and you're not supposed to post here. :shrug:

Reminder: This thread is for GAME PARTICIPANTS ONLY! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

J'onn J'onzz

Best Male Member '08
Question: Can I post in this thread? I'm no longer on the tribe, but I'm a member of the jury now...

Colin

Oh... this is not good.
Staff member
Administrator
Question: Can I post in this thread? I'm no longer on the tribe, but I'm a member of the jury now...

Well, you could post in the thread, but as a Juror, you aren't really supposed to be interacting with the players in the game... we don't want you having your crucial vote influenced :) But it's up to you. use your best judgement :)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts