ben_10_reboot_poster_facebook_1.jpg

Episode 36
ben_10_icon.jpg

Fridays at 5:00p/4:00c!

Need for Speed
Premieres
FRIDAY at 5:00 PM

This week...
Touring Yellowstone National Park, Ben uncovers a plot by LaGrange who wants to dig out an old treasure from below the national park.​

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Ben 10 "Need For Speed"

I hate it whenever superhero shows do a Wacky Races episode. Teen Titans did one, Batman: The Brave And The Bold did one. This is worse than either, because I don't know any of the characters.

And Ben actually having to think a moment about whether or not to save the villain or the treasure shows he is not a hero and never has been. *1/2.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts