Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMinimaxito

Do any of you remember the anime based on Tamagotchi? It was produced by OLM, Bandai~WiZ, TV Tokyo, and Team Tamagotchi TV and aired on TV Tokyo from October 12, 2009 to September 3, 2012. It also aired on TV Osaka and Animax as well.

The anime was dubbed in English in 2010 at Bright Way Productions in Miami, Florida, but it only ever aired on 9GO! in Australia. Given by the American accents of the characters, perhaps this dub was intended to be shown in the United States?

Mod note: Illegal streaming/downloading links removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not sure how I've only just heard of Too Close for Comfort; so it's a sitcom where Ted Knight plays a cartoonist? Based on a British sitcom I've somehow also never heard of?? With a Garfield themed episode guest staring Jim Davis?!?
First Boomerang ups their game, then MeTV Toons becomes reality, but I don't get either channel. Meanwhile, Cartoon Network and Max continue to starve under the stairs. At least Conan O'Brien Must Go is good.
Seriously, I can't wait for the brand-new Puella Magi Madoka Magica movie titled Walpurgisnacht Rising! You?
The rumor about MeTV Toons launching on June 25th has been deleted. Now there's no word on whether the channel will launch or not.
Happy 25th Anniversary to SpongeBob SquarePants!

Featured Posts