The Brand New Dream Thread

Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream that there was an episode of Craig of the Creek where he set a bunch of booby traps in his house to catch someone known as The Mandark. The Mandark was a Batman-esque superhero. A few episodes later, Craig’s dad was talking about a comedian he liked names Astro Nomanov. I greatly enjoyed the references to Mandark.

Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream that I found an old Disney Adventure magazine from 1994 in my room. The magazine was entirely about the Lion King. There was an article called something like “Meet the Characters” and had some characters from Simba’s Pride. I learned that the sequel was in the works before the original came out.

Dantheman

Gee, I never thought about that...
The first two panels of this XKCD comic sums up the kind of dreams I usually have:

universal_dreams.png

Streaker Prower

Last night I had a dream that I was in a version of the SpongeBob episode "Sleepy Time" but with characters from Channel 5's Milkshake! Block, I went to Dreams inside Dreams, Which include:
  • A Smart Peppa Pig in a huge library
  • Vector (From James Farr's Thomas and Transformers Crossover Parody "Trainsformers") Riding Thomas as a Kiddie Ride in Abstract Thought (from Inside Out)
  • Bob The Builder battling Jupiter Convoy (A Fireman Sam Themed Recolor of Fire Convoy from Transformers RID 2001) with a Bob The Builder Themed Recolor of the Transformer Devastator
  • A Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom parody of Harry Potter
  • A The Mr. Men Show Cooking Show in style of Hell's Kitchen
  • Daisy and Ollie, Magic Marlon, Fifi, Roary The Racing Car, Ollie The Little White Van, Rupert Bear and Mechanick having a Tea Party in the Clouds
  • Pip, Alba, and Uncle Skipper trying to find Moby-Dick in the Rubber Duck
  • Little Princess become the Hulk and Destroying London, as well as making London Bridge Fall down to the Ocean

Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream that there was a new Harry Potter movie. It started where it was the first day of school at Hogwarts. All the kids were talking about how they had a nightmare about Voldemort kidnapped them and tried to erase their memories. Dumbledore overheard them and became alarmed. He knew that Voldemort must be on the loose and ordered everyone to head to their houses. Dumbledore had to do a spell to erase the negative thoughts of everyone in the school.

Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream that broadcast networks started airing cartoons on Saturday morning. They were all older cartoons from the 80’s or earlier. I was watching something with my dad early in the morning when left and turned the tv off. I came back and saw that Care Bears was on CBS. I was tempted to watch it, but I knew I would be embarrassed if my parents saw me watching it. I saw on ABC they were playing something called “Classic Cartoons” followed by Tom & Jerry and several different incarnations of Looney Tunes. I decided to watch ABC when Rocky & Bullwinkle came on.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
I WISH I could tell you guys about my dreams, but I remember NOTHING from my sleep/dreams when I wake up in the morning (not just that, but also definitely a few minutes after they finish), so yeah, I can’t… :(

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
I WISH I could tell you guys about my dreams, but I remember NOTHING from my sleep/dreams when I wake up in the morning (not just that, but also definitely a few minutes after they finish), so yeah, I can’t… :(
I feel for you. Also, I'm sorry that your dreams would get deleted immediately... users such as me can keep these and write them here.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
I feel for you. Also, I'm sorry that your dreams would get deleted immediately... users such as me can keep these and write them here.
I know, it's nice reading people's dreams, and they remember it in the morning, me, well, nothing, no dreams I remembered when I wake up in the morning
It'a nice that guys like you remember your dreams
Maybe if i have a dream that I do remember, then I will post it here

Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream that there was a special event that The Disney Afternoon did where several episodes about the characters finding something that had the word “FAITH” on it. I know there was Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Goof Troop, and Tale Spin.

I was watching the Darkwing episode and he found a giant toothbrush that when you looked at it from the side, the bristles spelled “FAITH” only it was missing the top part of the T. Darkwing thought it said “FAIIH” and was trying to figure out what it means. Then Launchpad tried to use it as a real toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. With the toothpaste on top, it became more obvious that the second to last letter was a T.

I remembered watching the Ducktales episode as a child but I didn’t realize it was part of a special event. In that episode, Scrooge found a gold plate and gave it to Gyro to figure out.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
I had this....some sort of dream last night that I imagined a massive 40th anniversary celebration of Disney Channel. Also, it would have the Greens family as the hosts of the event.

In my head, the event starts out a history timeline of how Disney Channel was founded and how it evolves for the past 40 years in the network's existence. Then, former and current Disney Channel stars all coming together talking about their memories working on these shows and movies, and how the network meant a lot to them, etc.

Also, in the middle of the event, it filled with memorable songs that a lot of people were familiar with like We're the Dreams are Made Of, Circle of Life (Circle of Stars), Call Me Beep Me, Best of Both Worlds, Start of Something New, Someday, Today is Going to Be A Great Day, Camp Rock, and We're All in This Together.

Finally, the grand finale, all the DC Stars sings Happy Birthday to Disney Channel (I know, it's kind of corny and cheesy). As this was going on, the DC logo has evolved and enter a major surprise. Disney Channel has officially rebranded and enter a new era, known as The Signature Strokes Era, which was originally for EMEA regions, but now expanded worldwide, and the US finally got it.

The special concludes of all the DC stars having a major group photo shoot, and finally saying the words "You're Watching Disney Channel".

Not gonna lie, that would be absolutely amazing if that were to happen.

Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream that I was sleeping on the couch of my parents’ house. I woke up, I realized I needed to get ready for work. I turned the tv on and saw that Checkered Past was a line up they did in the morning as well. I saw an episode of Ed Edd n Eddy I’ve never seen before. All I remember was they were in Rolf’s backyard and Eddy had a plunger over his head. Then they were on a raft. Edd was really angry and the camera zoomed in on his eyes. My mom walked into the living room and asked me if this is what I normally watch in the morning. I lied and said yes.

Dantheman

Gee, I never thought about that...
A while back, I had a dream where Bill Cosby was beating up Toucan Sam, for some reason. But I had one last night, that kind of makes sense. The last few days, I've been having a toothache, and I see the dentist on Thursday. It kind of hurts, but I'm not throwing up or nauseous on anything like that, so it can't be that bad, so I have to hold out til then.

Well, last night, I had a dream I pulled the tooth out, and it was full of holes. Like, Swiss cheese full of holes. I have really vivid dreams.

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier
I had a daydream a few days back about The Asylum being the makers of the 2023 live-action Little Mermaid instead. It was relatively the same, except for the only song there being System of a Down's Aerials with the only tweaked lyrics being the removal of the s to make it Ariel.

After the bizarre song choice went viral, The Asylum released the barely-altered single digitally and physically, with the album cover being ripped straight from PS3 game Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories with the text poorly edited to be about the song and film.

Streaker Prower

I had a dream last night about a DuckTales 2017 Episode. I forgot what the episode in my dream was called, but I believe it was called something like "Playhouse Palooza!" And it was like the DuckTales 2017 cast teamed up with the rest of the Disney Afternoon Stars (Which was something that was missing in the Finale) But with some Characters from Playhouse Disney, which were Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Pluto Goofy (Which was still in his Design from the Quack Pack episode) from The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Most of them from MMC their Mickey and The Roadster Racers Designs), Manny and his Tools from Handy Manny, Leo, Annie, Qunicy, June and Rocket from Little Einsteins, Winnie, Tigger and Darby from My Friends Tigger and Pooh, and finally, Oso, Dotty, Wolfie, Buffo, Whirlybird and R.R. Rapide from Special Agent Oso

Dr.Pepper

A few nights ago I had a dream that there was a new Checkered Past bumper that had Madam Foster, Mandark, and a few other characters were sitting on a couch in a lounge. Mac and Bloo walked up behind them. Everyone on this site was going wild that Foster’s was coming to the block.

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
This night I just dreamed that I got two new followers on this forum in a couple of minutes.

(Edit: What the heck just I did? I got unlucky again to post the 1,000th dream in this thread.)

MohamedGPYT

a daydream i had

So Qubo got the rights to the TV show Making Fiends (and animated the 20 episodes that were promised but not animated) from Nickelodeon

It became an instant success, so Nickelodeon decided to take it back. And then they got very high ratings, so it basically became like the Penguins of Madagascar for a time, and got a whopping 5 seasons and 130 episodes.

It aired on Qubo January 2009-September 2009
Nickelodeon took it back on October 3, 2009
Making Fiends ended November 17, 2016

Also it aired reruns on Nicktoons from November 2008-February 2014, having reruns during the holiday season (or halloween)

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today I found out there is a new PBS Retro FAST channel available on The Roku Channel. I also learned that I can access it when I thought I wouldn't be able to. PBS Retro has a lot of great shows I never thought I'd see again. Awesome!
It looks like Bob Backish may be out as CEO of Paramount. Can David Zaslav be next? Please?
nick.com has banner (since past few weeks) has KCA 2024 on July 13 at 8pm. But no further news, nor any promos for it yet.

I thought Nick would get new promos for other shows or new episodes, but still NOTHING.
Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.

Featured Posts