The Official DC Animation DVD News Talkback, Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
With any luck, we will know soon if the proper release date for Justice League Unlimited: Season Two and Batman Beyond: Season Three is February 13th, 2007 or March 20th, 2007. And sicne we've reached 500 replies in this thread . . .

Thread Closed!

Please continue this discussion in The Official DC Animation DVD News Talkback, Part 14!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts