Toon Zone Mafia - Day Four

Kagetsu

Hooligan
:sweat: Sorry all, especially Kury. Despite how I sounded I was having great fun. I just let too much frustration show through. I'm sure no one wants me around for a second round but that's ok. I'm a little too melodramatic for this game.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
:sweat: Sorry all, especially Kury. Despite how I sounded I was having great fun. I just let too much frustration show through. I'm sure no one wants me around for a second round but that's ok. I'm a little too melodramatic for this game.

AH! The dead have risen! *beats zombie Kagetsu with a shovel*

Darn the luck. I can't find my shot gun.

Kagetsu

Hooligan
Not that I would issue a contract,,, but go get'em
lol, considering there isn't a real way to be sure, it's all instinct. I can see now just how right I was. Except for people that really went screwy or didn't post at all, only MissSam would have fooled me had I not known better. Kury being innocent doesn't count as she was clearly a Quisling.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts