"DC Studios' DC Universe" Movie News & Discussion Part 4 (Spoilers)

the greenman

10/20: I'm thinking the Batgirl and Canary movies stream on HBO Max before they decide on greenlighting BoP 2. As the article said, it's in early stages of outlines. Still a lot of hurdles to jump.
I agree. Right now BOP has a stink on it. Guess Hollywood will only learn to stop pandering with these woke-isms only when it produces bombs.
Hawkman solo film with Hawkgirl :cool:?
Well, Geoff Johns had both that and Flash films in the works since 2011. So only a matter of time.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member

Frontier

Staff member

the greenman

I'm not sure that there should be a sequel. The Joker seems like one of those films that should remain a done-in-one.
I haven't seen the film, but even Phoenix said he wasn't sure he "could" return. He'd do it, but story had to be there of course. I know WB is forcing it based on making so much.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
I'm more interested in seeing their version of Harley's origin and that dynamic, since that was missing from the first one's The King of Comedy inspired vehicle. By the time we even get to Year One Batman, wouldn't Phoenix be Old Man Joker?

Frontier

Staff member
I'm more interested in seeing their version of Harley's origin and that dynamic, since that was missing from the first one's The King of Comedy inspired vehicle. By the time we even get to Year One Batman, wouldn't Phoenix be Old Man Joker?
I am kind of morbidly curious if they'd do their own version of Harley.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"And that, kids, is why you don't run with scissors."

-A line I imagine Deadpool saying in a theoretical PG-13 cut of Deadpool and Wolverine
I still feel The Casagrandes was a slipshod clone of The Loud House that didn't need to exist, but I have to admit its theme song is catchy. It's a bouncy little earworm.
there are many parts of my childhood I wish I could erase from my memories. so much bullying. I was mentally, emotionally and physically traumatized. really, my current personality is me trying to reclaim that part of my life.
Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.

Featured Posts