Craig Crumpton

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I've already got the Gogo Dodo toy -- a few of them actually. But thanks.

I may sell some of my duplicate shirts, but I haven't decided yet what method to use. I don't want fans to have to bid for them on ebay like I used to do. I may sell them via paypal on my blog with a "make me an offer" option. I'm not trying to make a profit on them -- just break even in most cases because I have got to reduce my inventory and would at least like to get out of items what I paid for them.

What did the design on the shirt look like that was in the water tower container? It doesn't sound familiar.
    I've already got the Gogo Dodo toy -- a few of them actually. But thanks.

I may sell some of my duplicate shirts, but I haven't decided yet what method to use. I don't want fans to have to bid for them on ebay like I used to do. I may sell them via paypal on my blog with a "make me an offer" option. I'm not trying to make a profit on them -- just break even in most cases because I have got to reduce my inventory and would at least like to get out of items what I paid for them.

What did the design on the shirt look like that was in the water tower container? It doesn't sound familiar.
    I've already got the Gogo Dodo toy -- a few of them actually. But thanks.

Hey Craig, keep up the good work archiving pictures of said merchandise, and by the way, I was kidding when I asked for a shirt (Pssst, I'm that Luke on John's blog) I couldn't live with myself for just asking for a free t shirt, unfortunately, I have nothing to trade with you for a t shirt, or anything for that matter. Except for a McDonald toy of Gogo Dodo spinning in a bike wheel. And that is packed away in the endless rift of storage that is our barn.

BTW Do you have that T shirt that came in a small water tower that was sold at WB stores?
    Hey Craig, keep up the good work archiving pictures of said merchandise, and by the way, I was kidding when I asked for a shirt (Pssst, I'm that Luke on John's blog) I couldn't live with myself for just asking for a free t shirt, unfortunately, I have nothing to trade with you for a t shirt, or anything for that matter. Except for a McDonald toy of Gogo Dodo spinning in a bike wheel. And that is packed away in the endless rift of storage that is our barn.

BTW Do you have that T shirt that came in a small water tower that was sold at WB stores?

Yeah, too bad the old LooneyTunes.com had to go, that Daffy Duck avatar (along with your strong willpower) will always show your legendary status.
    I'm a guy for the classics (Retro Disney, MGM, Warner Bros., Universal, everything) along with the newer stuff that Television has to offer.
    In the 2010 ToonZone Awards, I'll vote you for most legendary moderator. You do a great job as a mod and with your strong willpower, keep it up! ;)

The current LooneyTunes.com's animated Buddy Icons pale into comparison with your vintage avatar. Your avatar is just one out of many things that will be very hard to find. I like guys who find stuff that's very hard to find on the Internet. It's not even on Photobucket, that's how rare your vintage Daffy avatar is.
    Yeah, too bad the old LooneyTunes.com had to go, that Daffy Duck avatar (along with your strong willpower) will always show your legendary status.
    I'm a guy for the classics (Retro Disney, MGM, Warner Bros., Universal, everything) along with the newer stuff that Television has to offer.
    In the 2010 ToonZone Awards, I'll vote you for most legendary moderator. You do a great job as a mod and with your strong willpower, keep it up! ;)

The current LooneyTunes.com's animated Buddy Icons pale into comparison with your vintage avatar. Your avatar is just one out of many things that will be very hard to find. I like guys who find stuff that's very hard to find on the Internet. It's not even on Photobucket, that's how rare your vintage Daffy avatar is.

What forum were you once the moderator for?
    I can't find your name on the list of forum leaders.
    Great animated avatar of Daffy Duck, though.
    I also left a friend request for you, C. Crumpton.
    Hey Craig, I know your brother John. Didn't realize you guys were related until I mentioned Toon Zone and he told me he had a brother on staff at the site.
    Hey Craig, I know your brother John. Didn't realize you guys were related until I mentioned Toon Zone and he told me he had a brother on staff at the site.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.

Featured Posts