wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"Adventure Time Finally Becomes Its Own Tabletop RPG"​

qoruy5bi.jpg

"Adventure Time takes so much inspiration from Dungeons & Dragons that you might wonder why the two things haven’t been literally combined yet. Looks like the day is finally coming…tabletop publisher Cryptozoic has announced an official Adventure Time TTRPG is in the works, and have opened a Kickstarter campaign to get it moving.

“Adventure Time created an amazing, fully realized world that fans couldn’t get enough of, so it was the ideal property for our first foray into roleplaying games,” says Cory Jones, CCO of Cryptozoic. “The gameplay is classic: Use your imagination and dice to overcome the Dungeon Master’s challenges. We‘ve focused on the core benefit of an RPG… unlocking YOUR creativity! Who wouldn’t want to be a part of their own Adventure Time story?”

There are some tabletop adaptions of popular properties that create their own rules, even when they boast they’re “5E Compatible.” Not this one. You play Adventure Time: The Roleplaying Game exactly how you play vanilla D&D — the game is designed for everyone, including people who have never touched a TTRPG in their lives."

Read the full article here.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Not sure how I've only just heard of Too Close for Comfort; so it's a sitcom where Ted Knight plays a cartoonist? Based on a British sitcom I've somehow also never heard of?? With a Garfield themed episode guest staring Jim Davis?!?

Featured Posts