C&C - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - "July 15 (Thurs), Part 4" [5/4]

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Japan why do you always have to show children genitalia

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
I've heard of "spare the rod and spoil the child," but this is a bit excessive.

And the bag is now finally cat-free.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
You know how they say most accidents happen in the home?

I think we may have a few more "accidents" to come...

Mr. Anime

In conclusion, Hirohiko Araki doesn't believe in restraint in anything he does.
Here comes the Whore Hunter. :D
The belief that just because a woman isn't a nice person or has low morals, thus deserves to be killed is legitimate misogyny, you should be aware.

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
So that all happened...

That was pretty clever to back to Remi's street and use that looking over shoulder curse to remove Cheap Trick. Guess he had not choice at that point to Surrender. And to boot, Remi zeroed in on Hayato in the photo. Things are looking on the up and up.... And Hayato ran right past Jotaro. lol.

Radical

Banned
Episode 108 Part 4 was sweet,

Cheap Trick, cool to see another evil userless Stand villain after Anubis, loved Anubis:D.

Rohan vs. Cheap Trick was enjoyable/unsettling, poor Rohan.

Koichi trying to save Rohan was great, attacking/removing Cheap Trick will damage the victim like Rohan, interesting.

Rohan tricking/luring Cheap Trick to Reimi's Ghost Alley was awesome/clever.

Cheap Trick's defeat was awesome/satisfying, got what he deserved for killing poor Masazo:D.

The poor couple killed by Yoshikage.

Hayato/Yoshikage in the bath together was so creepy/disturbing:ack:.

Hayato awesome on wanting to expose Yoshikage's serial killing secret:D.

Last edited:

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
It was kinda cool to see that the creepy hands that pull people into the void became plot relevant again. With part 4 of JoJo, a lot of seemingly episodic events seem to get tied together in interesting ways and this part has been a lot of fun. I wonder what can be done to keep random people from accidentally crossing that street and looking backwards. It also seems like Rohan was a predecessor to Lelouch in many ways as he is an over the top character who uses mind control powers. Sad we won't get part 5 immediately after part 4 as JoJo is almost always one of, if not the most fun show on the lineup.

QWER5

As long as the mother doesn't act like a jerk, she's safe.

I know families taking baths together is normal in Japan, but this is creepy.

Even outside of that it's supposed to be creepy because Kira isn't actually his family, and is also a serial killer.

PicardMan

Staff member
Reporter
Even outside of that it's supposed to be creepy because Kira isn't actually his family, and is also a serial killer.

We've already seen him kill a middle school kid. Minors dying in shonen is a relative rarity. That was one of his most disturbing actions. Killing a prepescent kid on top of Shigechi and all the women he's killed makes him hateable.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My reaction that Disney's Mickey Mornings block ends at 12:30pm next week.
I just thought about something. Let's say, hypothetically, Adult Swim cancels Checkered Past. What do you think would happen to the classic CN shows on the block?

after youtube NickRewind somehow posting LOT Victorious videos, however just today, the short is Nick preschool podcasts. Don't know if it's permanent

Last May 15 posted Dora's new podcast trailer
The daily experience of going on social media: "Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alpha-Bits! It says 'ooooooo'." "Peter, those are Cheerios."
did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal

Featured Posts