CN Schedule Updates Part 3

BlooMac

The change could likely be permanent or last a little longer than the last few times, because of Adult Swim losing King of the Hill and The Cleveland Show. They can't just keep airing Dragon Ball Super and early Adult Swim originals over and over. CN would likely maintain the 8pm better ratings-wise, even if it's a show that already airs a lot during the daytime.

jaylop97

Staff member
Bunnicula would definitely fit the motif of Halloween spirit if they did decide to air it in October, however CN will unlikely give it a rerun during this time, unless if it does surprisingly return.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Here's the quickie for this weekend:
tumblr_pfiuprVvln1w60vv7o1_1280.png

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
And here's the schedule for this week. OK K.O.! is back, replacing Adventure Time reruns on Weekdays. LEGO Batman: DC Super Heroes Unite, which previously aired on Nicktoons, debuts this Saturday. There are also new episodes of Transformers Cyberverse, Total DramaRama and Mega Man: Fully Charged.
tumblr_pfiuwwPklP1w60vv7o1_1280.png

SuperFan2024

Shoo fly.
There's a lot of TTG and Gumball. They take up more than 70 percent of the entire schedule! During weekdays from 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM, it's literally just those two shows. This may be a smart move considering kids will be in school by those hours, but two shows for a whole seven hours is pretty crazy.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Huh, looks like there won't be a TTG! marathon leading up to the new episodes on Columbus Day. CN has come a long way.

Toons Fan

Looking at Zap2it it looks like Bunnicula is only airing on Cartoon Network on Monday, October 1st and Wednesday, October 3rd. I don't see it on Wednesday, October 10th.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Last minute schedule change for the weekend. Adventure Time, Craig of the Creek and Unikitty will be gone. Ok. KO will also be gone from the schedule again starting monday. All of these will be replaced by even more Gumball reruns.
DoHUrafU4AER_2X.jpg:large

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
The amount of love Gumball gets from the network is what makes me think the show won't end anytime soon even if the creator will leave.
Yeah, it wouldn't be very cash money of CN to cancel their ratings cash cow. IMO it may not be as good as it used to be but obviously it's still very popular amongst kids.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Featured Posts