Cartoon Network International News Thread 15.0

Daffyrocks

Daffy Duck. Can. Not. Be. Fooled.

thetellyweb

TellyToon
Ben 10 will be leaving Cartoon Network UK from May 1st.

The schedule shows it'll be replaced by Prince Ivandoe at 05:00.

Also, from Monday 6th, it's all Teen Titans Go from 06:00 til 21:00. I don't know if this is a bank holiday marathon, or a May takeover event unannounced.

Francisque

Also, from Monday 6th, it's all Teen Titans Go from 06:00 til 21:00. I don't know if this is a bank holiday marathon, or a May takeover event unannounced.
I so hate these monthly takeover stunts

It's bad as it is to have one show spammed during the Bank Holiday...

Francisque

Eventually they're getting rid of their minor shows in minor time slots

Ben 10 can be "justified", but having AT and RS at around 9pm at least diversified their offer, at least at nighttime

These are repeats, but so are the repeats of Friends on the Friends channel... sorry, Comedy Central UK,which have been there for years and years

Reactions: J10

Markus Nelis

These are repeats, but so are the repeats of Friends on the Friends channel... sorry, Comedy Central UK,which have been there for years and years
Friends is overall just too popular compared to some of the ended CN shows. I don't see it going away for that reason. Even in my area they air it around 5 hours a day.

Reactions: J10

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Can you please ask WBD to focus more on CEE by:
a) adding more animated content (CN/Toonami/AS/Boomerang) to Max
b) fully adopting Dimensional or rebranding
c) asking them why they dropped ads
d) why is there no better schedule variety
e) why Cartoonito has EN promos in CZ
And for Paramount:
a) when will they launch (localized) HD feeds for Nick, NickJr., NickToons, MTV
?

Last edited:

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels
Tomorrow and Thursday, I will be attending the Get Animated '24 Conference in Birmingham, I will be reporting on what's going on there. Warner Bros. Discovery (Cartoon Network/Adult Swim) and Paramount (Nickelodeon/Comedy Central) will be there, as well as Aardman, DNEG and many others.

Can you ask to WBD what are their plans for Frisbee and K2, pretty please? (Same to Paramount for Super!)

Daffyrocks

Daffy Duck. Can. Not. Be. Fooled.
Can you please ask WBD to focus more on CEE by:
a) adding more animated content (CN/Toonami/AS/Boomerang) to Max
b) fully adopting Dimensional or rebranding
c) asking them why they dropped ads
d) why is there no better schedule variety
e) why Cartoonito has EN promos in CZ
And for Paramount:
a) when will they launch (localized) HD feeds for Nick, NickJr., NickToons, MTV
?
and more importantly:
Why are Tom and Jerry, Mr. Bean, Grizzy and The Lemmings and Mighty Mike considered preschool-aimed shows in EMEA, when it's clear that they are not??!! XDDD

Walker

Teen Titans Go! - "Warner Bros. 100th Anniversary" episode was uploaded to CN Turkey Youtube channel with Turkish audio option.

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

and more importantly:
Why are Tom and Jerry, Mr. Bean, Grizzy and The Lemmings and Mighty Mike considered preschool-aimed shows in EMEA, when it's clear that they are not??!! XDDD
IT'S A FAMILY CHANNEL! I've had enough of you. I won't repeat myself anymore because you clearly don't get what the purpose of Cartoonito in EMEA is.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Featured Posts