"Cupcake & Dino: General Services" Talkback Thread (Spoilers)

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
Saw the whole trailer on the front page of the forums. While two oddball bros who have crazy adventures isn't anything new, I enjoyed the animation and thought the trailer was overall pretty adequate. I'll add this to my list of "upcoming cartoons that I'm giving a shot".

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Almost finishing the first season, and I have to say, the show is quite entertaining. It's also really funny, despite Dino having slightly less of good writing as his brother, and having some of its morals really rushed (especially in that episode where the duo delivers newspapers ). And it has a colorful cast of characters, not to mention that female mayor. Oh, and it cleverly mixes real-life portions with the animated ones.

Now, if there's a strong downside, it's the fact it doesn't bring anything really new to the table, not to mention the overuse of the CalArts animation style nowadays. Which may also be the case for part of Pinky Malinky's expected criticism.

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
It's going to premiere on Disney XD in Brazil and Latin America in 2019. Despite its creator from Brazil.

Last edited:

ProtoGentIsDead

DOUBLE POST

Since C&D: GS premiered 2 months ago, I have to say that this can be a little underrated, but still fun for me even I saw the billboard. The distributor of the show was eOne Family, which holds Peppa Pig, PJ Masks, and Winston Steinburger and Sir Dudley Ding Dong. Uhhhhhhhh...Yeah, Peppa Pig is so unimaginative and stupid for me like playing venomous spiders for preschoolers and the merchandising is too much.

ProtoGentIsDead

TRIPLE POST

Look, I didn't mean to criticize this. I wasn't really talking about eOne, I've looked on Pedro Eboli/Birdo's Facebook, and I understand why this will be the similarities of Adventure Time, Star vs. TFOE, Gumball, etc. I always wanted to watch more on Netflix even I've seen the first 6 eps (including Hilda).

I don't want Peppa Pig or Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom. All I want is this.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
TRIPLE POST

Look, I didn't mean to criticize this. I wasn't really talking about eOne, I've looked on Pedro Eboli/Birdo's Facebook, and I understand why this will be the similarities of Adventure Time, Star vs. TFOE, Gumball, etc. I always wanted to watch more on Netflix even I've seen the first 6 eps (including Hilda).

I don't want Peppa Pig or Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom. All I want is this.
That's perfectly fine. I'm not a fan of Peppa or Ben & Holly either.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Featured Posts