Defenders of Alodia.

VG_Addict

Since Netflix and HBO Max are both dumping animation, why not support indie animation like Defenders of Alodia?

Defenders of Alodia is a science fiction action-adventure series. Teenaged girl Rebecca Winstead is transported to the sci-fi western fantasy world of Alodia, filled with crooks, techno-wizards, and sorcerers known as Advanced Alchemists. Imbued with Archaic Energy, she travels the west with the wanted merc Zaid, and a defective robot in search of a way home. It won't prove easy, though, as the vicious Barian, a scholar of the vile Vexacious, ruler of Alodia, is out to get her and unlock the secrets of her origins.

90'sKid

You had me until 'western fantasy'. Two of my least favorite genres.

I was all like "Sci Fi series you say?" at first. Man I wish we could get a Sci Fi series that isn't based off an existing property or is a crass adult cartoon.

Sent from my 5004S using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Not sure how I've only just heard of Too Close for Comfort; so it's a sitcom where Ted Knight plays a cartoonist? Based on a British sitcom I've somehow also never heard of?? With a Garfield themed episode guest staring Jim Davis?!?

Featured Posts