Disney+ HD Remasters Main Topic: Disney patented an AI Remaster tech

GRPHX

404916903_1297859944196684_7485405248441446793_n.jpg

Nowadays, most old animation fans complain. From Disney's treatment of their old animations. It is said that old animations are not popular and profitable today. This is partly true.

Disney's own and rival streaming services have added only 8 older children's and teen titles owned by Disney so far.

Pepper Ann (DisneyTVA)
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force GO! (Jetix-DisneyTVA)
Bear in the Big Blue House - (Disney-Henson)
The Tick (Fox Kids-Fox Family) - First appeared on Prime Video and laterly became available on Hulu/Disney+
PB&J (DisneyTVA)
Sweet Valley High (Saban-Fox Family) - First appeared on Prime Video and has not been removed yet.
Fillmore (DisneyTVA) - UK Only
ATOM. - Alpha Teens on Machines (Saban/SIP-Jetix) - Removed from Tubi when first seen on Prime Video/Tubi, and the second season was removed from Prime, but not completely removed from Prime.

I will not count the shows that are exclusive to Hotstar but will be broadcast in HD quality due to production parlance. (Dave the Barbarian, Motorcity and Aaron Stone)

So, I want to share some information, of course I don't know how much it has to do with this, but I think the problem is that the old animations look really bad and the restoration process is extremely costly, rather than financial return. They probably see that the old animations are not viewed in the recordings because they have not restored any of them to date. I think this is the first problem they want to solve. Or rather, that's what I thought when I read this.

This is Disney's patent application for an AI editing software. Particularly noteworthy is the following reason given by Disney during the application.

Did Disney Patent AI Tech To Remaster Content For Disney+?

US Patent Application for DEEP LEARNING FRAMEWORK FOR VIDEO REMASTERING Patent Application (Application #20230153952 issued May 18, 2023) - Justia Patents Search

"Streaming services require expansive catalogs to be competitive. Old legacy films can enrich and supplement the content of such catalogs. However, the video content of legacy films is typically degraded – that is, video content, captured by low-resolution cameras, based on old sensor technologies, may be blurry, noisy, and scratched.To meet current expectations of quality and current streaming and display technologies, remastering (restoration) of these legacy films is required.

Current restoration techniques, based on deep learning technologies, provide tools that separately tackle video denoising or video upscaling. Such specialized tools can be applied sequentially to denoise and, then, to upscale a video into higher resolution, for example. However, applying independently optimized restoration tools, in a cascading manner, may lead to sub-optimal performance in terms of restoration quality and computational complexity. Thus, techniques that restore video content by jointly addressing different types of degradations are needed."

So, from this point of view, it is clear that Disney wanted to get benefit from legacy shows, but could not do this due to technical reasons. Everyone knows Disney's attitude towards its legacy content. However, they said that legacy content is also necessary for the streaming catalog. This statement is contrary to Disney's current stance.
Until today... It was said that Disney did not have enough financial resources to put legacy content on Disney +. These were things like Music licensing and residual payments. But what if these are not the real problem?

However, no one thought this way?
1-) Disney has the financial means to provide this.
2-) Residual payments and music licenses for each show are subject to different agreements.

“So, for legacy content with title A, these costs are eligible, but for legacy content with title B, these costs are not eligible.
In this case, the fact that title B is not in the stream should not prevent A from being in the stream.
However, Disney did not add both title A and title B to the catalogue. Do you think there could be another reason for this?

We read Disney's statement in the patent application.
Nowhere in this statement is there any mention of complex music licensing or residual payments. This shows that what everyone claims is not the real problem. Or that Disney doesn't think the same way as everyone else….

My theory is this:
Disney does not want to add more SD content to the platform because SD content does not attract enough attention or they want to maintain a certain quality standard. Scanning Master Tapes from scratch is an expensive and laborious task. Most launch titles have also been added in SD. In this case, it seems more like a technical problem rather than a financial one. Maybe active use of this technology could be a solution, and after that day, more old animations may come.

Personally, I prefer such platforms to watch legacy content because I find old shows more characterful. (This includes old cartoons.) I'm not suggesting you hold your breath though, but you can cross your fingers. I hope they will firstly remaster such as 90s Marvel shows and series like Gargoyles which were produced with an art style that doesn't exist today. If this will be happen so we probably be able to watch these shows the way their artists want. There are many details in the scenes of such shows. Most of these details are wasted unnoticed. Because the image quality is terrible and the colors are pale. Therefore, they deserve better image quality. We haven't seen Disney remastering their SD content so far, but with an X-Men sequel on the horizon, they should come close to today's standards.

If old animations remastere with this technology become more profitable, we can watch edgy works in higher quality. Frankly, the remaster versions of some of the content whose images I have included below are my dreams.

So what do you think about this issue? Could remastering old animations make them popular with a younger audience? Do you think old animations should be remastered to HD or UHD quality? Or should people be forced to love them on VHS? If something like this happens, which animations would you like to watch the most?

P.S.: Every Disney show produced after Kim Possible has been produced in 16:9 HD or higher. If SD and 4:3 were added to Disney+, it may be because Disney couldn't access the masters or didn't want to go through the hassle of rescanning.

P.S. 2: Remaster doesn't just mean 16:9. If a content was produced in 4:3, it must remain 4:3. Cropping the image from the bottom and top is a massacre.

ir725oz406y91.jpg

JPG_propaganda_dar_gorsel_uhd_original_downscaled.jpg

EwpnkgUXAAs6nYa.jpg

Last edited:

TsWade2

View attachment 306861

Nowadays, most old animation fans complain. From Disney's treatment of their old animations. It is said that old animations are not popular and profitable today. This is partly true.

Disney's own and rival streaming services have added only 8 older children's and teen titles owned by Disney so far.

Pepper Ann (DisneyTVA)
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force GO! (Jetix-DisneyTVA)
Bear in the Big Blue House - (Disney-Henson)
The Tick (Fox Kids-Fox Family) - First appeared on Prime Video and laterly became available on Hulu/Disney+
PB&J (DisneyTVA)
Sweet Valley High (Saban-Fox Family) - First appeared on Prime Video and has not been removed yet.
Fillmore (DisneyTVA) - UK Only
ATOM. - Alpha Teens on Machines (Saban/SIP-Jetix) - Removed from Tubi when first seen on Prime Video/Tubi, and the second season was removed from Prime, but not completely removed from Prime.

I will not count the shows that are exclusive to Hotstar but will be broadcast in HD quality due to production parlance. (Dave the Barbarian, Motorcity and Aaron Stone)

So, I want to share some information, of course I don't know how much it has to do with this, but I think the problem is that the old animations look really bad and the restoration process is extremely costly, rather than financial return. They probably see that the old animations are not viewed in the recordings because they have not restored any of them to date. I think this is the first problem they want to solve. Or rather, that's what I thought when I read this.

This is Disney's patent application for an AI editing software. Particularly noteworthy is the following reason given by Disney during the application.

Did Disney Patent AI Tech To Remaster Content For Disney+?

US Patent Application for DEEP LEARNING FRAMEWORK FOR VIDEO REMASTERING Patent Application (Application #20230153952 issued May 18, 2023) - Justia Patents Search

"Streaming services require expansive catalogs to be competitive. Old legacy films can enrich and supplement the content of such catalogs. However, the video content of legacy films is typically degraded – that is, video content, captured by low-resolution cameras, based on old sensor technologies, may be blurry, noisy, and scratched.To meet current expectations of quality and current streaming and display technologies, remastering (restoration) of these legacy films is required.

Current restoration techniques, based on deep learning technologies, provide tools that separately tackle video denoising or video upscaling. Such specialized tools can be applied sequentially to denoise and, then, to upscale a video into higher resolution, for example. However, applying independently optimized restoration tools, in a cascading manner, may lead to sub-optimal performance in terms of restoration quality and computational complexity. Thus, techniques that restore video content by jointly addressing different types of degradations are needed."

So, from this point of view, it is clear that Disney wanted to get benefit from legacy shows, but could not do this due to technical reasons. Everyone knows Disney's attitude towards its legacy content. However, they said that legacy content is also necessary for the streaming catalog. This statement is contrary to Disney's current stance.
Until today... It was said that Disney did not have enough financial resources to put legacy content on Disney +. These were things like Music licensing and residual payments. But what if these are not the real problem?

However, no one thought this way?
1-) Disney has the financial means to provide this.
2-) Residual payments and music licenses for each show are subject to different agreements.

“So, for legacy content with title A, these costs are eligible, but for legacy content with title B, these costs are not eligible.
In this case, the fact that title B is not in the stream should not prevent A from being in the stream.
However, Disney did not add both title A and title B to the catalogue. Do you think there could be another reason for this?

We read Disney's statement in the patent application.
Nowhere in this statement is there any mention of complex music licensing or residual payments. This shows that what everyone claims is not the real problem. Or that Disney doesn't think the same way as everyone else….

My theory is this:
Disney does not want to add more SD content to the platform because SD content does not attract enough attention or they want to maintain a certain quality standard. Scanning Master Tapes from scratch is an expensive and laborious task. Most launch titles have also been added in SD. In this case, it seems more like a technical problem rather than a financial one. Maybe active use of this technology could be a solution, and after that day, more old animations may come.

Personally, I prefer such platforms to watch legacy content because I find old shows more characterful. (This includes old cartoons.) I'm not suggesting you hold your breath though, but you can cross your fingers. I hope they will firstly remaster such as 90s Marvel shows and series like Gargoyles which were produced with an art style that doesn't exist today. If this will be happen so we probably be able to watch these shows the way their artists want. There are many details in the scenes of such shows. Most of these details are wasted unnoticed. Because the image quality is terrible and the colors are pale. Therefore, they deserve better image quality. We haven't seen Disney remastering their SD content so far, but with an X-Men sequel on the horizon, they should come close to today's standards.

If old animations remastere with this technology become more profitable, we can watch edgy works in higher quality. Frankly, the remaster versions of some of the content whose images I have included below are my dreams.

So what do you think about this issue? Could remastering old animations make them popular with a younger audience? Do you think old animations should be remastered to HD or UHD quality? Or should people be forced to love them on VHS? If something like this happens, which animations would you like to watch the most?

P.S.: Every Disney show produced after Kim Possible has been produced in 16:9 HD or higher. If SD and 4:3 were added to Disney+, it may be because Disney couldn't access the masters or didn't want to go through the hassle of rescanning.

P.S. 2: Remaster doesn't just mean 16:9. If a content was produced in 4:3, it must remain 4:3. Cropping the image from the bottom and top is a massacre.

View attachment 306856

View attachment 306857

View attachment 306858
You mean there's a chance that we might see House of Mouse and other old animated shows come to Disney+ eventually when they use this A.I. remaster thing?

Igorov

It's been a great development. People may not want to watch low image quality shows on their 4K HD TVs. But many old shows are artistically valuable. These need to be transferred to new audiences. Apart from cartoons, we should not forget about live action shows.

IMG_9004.jpeg

However, Disney does not have consistent policies. S.R.M.H.F.G. is available in widescreen and HD on Disney XD, while in lower quality on Disney+. They should fix this first.

DBE2A618-1D2A-4212-8289-C58598D785A1.jpeg

Last edited:

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
Some of the 2000s shows listed already have HD versions, so....this can't be the reason they aren't there. Dave the Barbarian is hilarious; it's too bad Disney won't let anyone see it!

Also, I know it's an instinct to poop on anything AI (even though it hasn't happened in this topic yet) but AI remasters of cartoons can actually look pretty good. I've seen "amateur" work done by hobbyists and we've come a long way from the wonky-looking digital remaster The Simpsons got under Fox. Nothing's a substitute for original film negatives (when they exist) but AI can come pretty darn close.

What I AM worried about is Disney getting the idea to chop the tops and bottoms off those shows and force them into widescreen.

Note about that collage up there: Wuzzles is the least likely of any of those shows to be seen again, as Disney does not completely own it. That show was a co-production with a toy company. It's why the new DuckTales couldn't reference it directly; they had to instead use an unrelated bear that just happened to have butterfly wings under different circumstances.

Raw Toonage would also be hard as Disney lost the rights to Marsupilami.

GRPHX

Some of the 2000s shows listed already have HD versions, so....this can't be the reason they aren't there. Dave the Barbarian is hilarious; it's too bad Disney won't let anyone see it!

Also, I know it's an instinct to poop on anything AI (even though it hasn't happened in this topic yet) but AI remasters of cartoons can actually look pretty good. I've seen "amateur" work done by hobbyists and we've come a long way from the wonky-looking digital remaster The Simpsons got under Fox. Nothing's a substitute for original film negatives (when they exist) but AI can come pretty darn close.

What I AM worried about is Disney getting the idea to chop the tops and bottoms off those shows and force them into widescreen.

Note about that collage up there: Wuzzles is the least likely of any of those shows to be seen again, as Disney does not completely own it. That show was a co-production with a toy company. It's why the new DuckTales couldn't reference it directly; they had to instead use an unrelated bear that just happened to have butterfly wings under different circumstances.

Raw Toonage would also be hard as Disney lost the rights to Marsupilami.
Yes. After Kim Possible, they were all produced in HD.
Dave actually exists but only the Indian version is on Hotstar. As far as I know, it was again offered in the SD version. In other words, most TVA shows with HD versions produced after 2001 were also offered in SD versions on Disney+. I have seen good examples and bad examples in cartoons remastered with AI. In my opinion, AI is not yet capable of replacing rematering from the original negative or master tape. That's why I'm wondering how Disney's new technology differs from alternatives such as "Topaz Labs Video Enhance" and "waifu2x". What does Disney's software do that these software can't?

But technology is improving and this is inevitable. I wouldn't say no to the edgy legendary series of the 90s, such as Spider-Man 94, X-Men and Gargoyles, which did not receive enough attention despite being on the platform, to get the look they deserve with this technology. Likewise, if it means that underrated masterpieces like DIABOLIK will stop being ignored by Disney simply because of image quality, I support this technology.
Since they have received enough complaints about this issue, they will not do such nonsense as cropping videos from now on.

I think the issue of naming rights is being exaggerated a bit. These shows will not be re-produced, they have already been produced. For example the Ben Edlund/New England Comics franchise animated show The Tick has been added to the streaming platforms, as has the Francine Pascal's franchise "Sweet Valley High." These are the shows that were taken over in 2001. Disney didn't produce them, but it didn't run into any problems streaming them. So why should he have trouble with his own production Wuzzles or Marsupilami? There might be another reason. However, if the companies on which they base their character rights are not joint copyright claimants, there will be no problem. It may just be about residual payments, but none of these are big companies. Biggest companies have more advantages in this type of business. Small companies generally comply. Disney, has not been created a disadvantage for themselves.

Last edited:

Moe

I want to mention 80s Muppet Babies - Disney own this show but not multiple short clips in some episodes that would need to be edited out or negotiate with respective companies to allow clips to be used instead of cut it out.

Most if not all of their old HD shows are encoded in MPEG-2 (that what ATSC 1.0 used) and they would have to re-encode into H.264/H.265.

Re-encode into H.264/H.265 alone doesn't enable HD quality, so those shows would need to be remastered that come from master tapes to produce the crisper video quality. Yeah, the AI could help to remaster quickly. If no master tapes, it need to be reconstructed from digital copies like Entertainment Rights did with He-Man and the Masters of the Universe after Hallmark destroyed all of master tapes, beside Filmation's Ghostbusters.

Disney is very confusing about whichever remastered are in 4:3 or cropped into 16:9, some went to cropped 16:9 and some maintain 4:3 like Disney+ use cropped 16:9 since iTunes version use original 4:3.

Moe

That's....not hard. You can losslessly convert one to the other with software that's free online, in about two minutes per episode.
To you, yeah, not hard but to Disney, it is very consuming due to extensive bureaucracy on their corporation part.

It is very slow for Disney to make contents available and the codec may be not reason that is unavailable on Disney+, but rather laundry list of problems that Disney won't disclose to the public, leaving us with wonder and guess game.

Unlike other major studios, Disney tend to trash the quality and they often upload unremastered and poor video quality, also PAL version on NA version of Disney+ that relied on NTSC. Of course, I recognize those as legitimate complaint, agreed with @GRPHX and @Igorov about poor quality. Speaking about AI, I don't know if Disney actually care about quality? As for now, I doubt because Disney could still producing poor quality with help from AI that Disney patented. I have to wait and see when Disney release contents that are remastered with help from AI.

GRPHX

To you, yeah, not hard but to Disney, it is very consuming due to extensive bureaucracy on their corporation part.
I don't know my friend, maybe this technology was produced to reduce the internal bureaucracy you mentioned. For me, nothing beats the original negative.
Artificial intelligence sometimes turns the image into an oil painting. But if that's the only solution, okay. I agree. Just give me legacy shows that I love. That's enough.

Let's accept the reality of internal bureaucracy for a moment. It was clear when this platform would be established and put into service. Couldn't at least the launch titles have been rendered in HD in that time? So, has anything been remastered to HD in the last 5 years, except Vintage Star-Wars animations? Angel, The Golden Girls, Spider-Man, Recess, X-Men?? No matter how many years have passed, these are still popular titles. None of us know what Disney is thinking or prioritizing. We can only guess. But I remember when the Star-Wars Vintage titles were first added they were in SD. But I won't bet on whether they are regulated by this technology or not.

I'm really curious about this too. Is analog remaster is that much expensive? This is not a question/reply for you. Everyone can answer it if knows the answer.
Unlike other major studios, Disney tend to trash the quality and they often upload unremastered and poor video quality, also PAL version on NA version of Disney+ that relied on NTSC. Of course, I recognize those as legitimate complaint, agreed with @GRPHX and @Igorov about poor quality. Speaking about AI, I don't know if Disney actually care about quality? As for now, I doubt because Disney could still producing poor quality with help from AI that Disney patented. I have to wait and see when Disney release contents that are remastered with help from AI.
It seems like Disney doesn't the only platform that doesn't care about video quality.

HBO's Todd McFarlane's Spawn and Paramount+'s Aeon Flux are also in terrible SD quality, from what I've researched. However, Paramount has made serious improvements in the Beavis and Butt-head and SpongeBob episodes. I don't know about ATLA. They were said that it was remastered, but I couldn't see any difference in it. At the same time, Warner Bros. remastered the '90s DC Universe. I saw the first season of the 2001 Justice League on Netflix in my country. The result is incredibly amazing.

We understand from this that Disney does not want TV shows with SD video quality. The most SD Television series are in Canadian libraries with 59. There are an average of around 20-30 SD TV shows in all countries, with the least being 17 in Slovenia. It looks like USA 55. But this number may be changing for Hulu subscribers.

I want to mention 80s Muppet Babies - Disney own this show but not multiple short clips in some episodes that would need to be edited out or negotiate with respective companies to allow clips to be used instead of cut it out.
I agree that Muppet Babies is in a rights hell. So I understand it's not on streaming, but that doesn't mean all shows are in this complicated rights hell. The theory that they didn't include some shows just because they were in SD seems more logical when we reference "Disney's patent application disclosure."

P.S:
I don't think I was rude to you in my message. If you think so, please don't reply.

Last edited:

Moe

I don't know my friend, maybe this technology was produced to reduce the internal bureaucracy you mentioned. For me, nothing beats the original negative.
Artificial intelligence sometimes turns the image into an oil painting. But if that's the only solution, okay. I agree. Just give me legacy shows that I love. That's enough.

Let's accept the reality of internal bureaucracy for a moment. It was clear when this platform would be established and put into service. Couldn't at least the launch titles have been rendered in HD in that time? So, has anything been remastered to HD in the last 5 years, except Vintage Star-Wars animations? Angel, The Golden Girls, Spider-Man, Recess, X-Men?? No matter how many years have passed, these are still popular titles. None of us know what Disney is thinking or prioritizing. We can only guess. But I remember when the Star-Wars Vintage titles were first added they were in SD. But I won't bet on whether they are regulated by this technology or not.
I hope so, there is a problem - Disney patented their AI technology doesn't means they would actually use it and even if they haven't use patented technology, they expires after 20 years based on patent application date that they filed, and other studios would be allowed to use it. I have to wait to see if Disney actually use AI technology to remaster old shows and AI.

I'm really curious about this too. Is analog remaster is that much expensive? This is not a question/reply for you. Everyone can answer it if knows the answer.
You can find an answer - What's the true cost to remaster a TV show?

Corporations have their own determination about how are expensive with remasters and it is corporations' opinions.

Years ago, WB stopped remaster old Looney Tunes shorts further after ran out of budget after poor sales with BD/DVD sales - it is WB's determine the numbers whichever is successful. Some people thought it was successful but WB themselves didn't see this way.

It seems like Disney doesn't the only platform that doesn't care about video quality.

HBO's Todd McFarlane's Spawn and Paramount+'s Aeon Flux are also in terrible SD quality, from what I've researched. However, Paramount has made serious improvements in the Beavis and Butt-head and SpongeBob episodes. I don't know about ATLA. They were said that it was remastered, but I couldn't see any difference in it. At the same time, Warner Bros. remastered the '90s DC Universe. I saw the first season of the 2001 Justice League on Netflix in my country. The result is incredibly amazing.

We understand from this that Disney does not want TV shows with SD video quality. The most SD Television series are in Canadian libraries with 59. There are an average of around 20-30 SD TV shows in all countries, with the least being 17 in Slovenia. It looks like USA 55. But this number may be changing for Hulu subscribers.
I can see now and I believed that Disney has most numbers of unremastered shows, compared to other major streaming services and it made me felt like Disney didn't care about quality very much.

I agree that Muppet Babies is in a rights hell. So I understand it's not on streaming, but that doesn't mean all shows are in this complicated rights hell. The theory that they didn't include some shows just because they were in SD seems more logical when we reference "Disney's patent application disclosure."
I had to mention Muppet Babies because they are Disney property and I believe that should be on streaming service, in my opinion. Disney owned animation shows from Disney, Jetix, Marvel and Star Wars aren't complete without mention Muppet Babies.

P.S:
I don't think I was rude to you in my message. If you think so, please don't reply.
None of your post is rude and I'm just wonder if some phrases in my post confuse anyone.

I want to assure that none of my post contain objectionable phrases to members and there is no disagreement with members, but I'm just share my critical opinion to Disney, that all.

John Pannozzi

Leggo my Eggo, mouth breather!

I'd point to Discotek Media's use of AstroRes as a gold standard for machine learning-aided upscaling.
Ditto the upscaled Sonic CD animations in Sonic Orgins, or the recent upscaled versions of Toxic Crusaders.

GRPHX

I'd point to Discotek Media's use of AstroRes as a gold standard for machine learning-aided upscaling.
Ditto the upscaled Sonic CD animations in Sonic Orgins, or the recent upscaled versions of Toxic Crusaders.
How does it looks like? Could you share some examples to us

Last edited:

Moe

Interesting, I didn't know until saw your post. Of course, I played Sonic Origins and great game.

How does it looks like? Could you share some examples to us
You can see in video

(start at 0:36 to 2:56 and start at 52:58 to 53:38).

GRPHX

Interesting, I didn't know until saw your post. Of course, I played Sonic Origins and great game.

You can see in video

(start at 0:36 to 2:56 and start at 52:58 to 53:38).
This is a remastered version of a Genesis game. I'm not sure about the beginning sequence as there was no 16:9 screen format at that time. However, the final sequence in 4:3 format definitely looks better. However, the colors are not well saturated.

But the overall output is better than I thought. Let's hope Disney does better. I was really curious about the technology they used.

I almost fogrogt. Thank your for your sharing.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Moe

GRPHX

Disney announced it's new patented VR technology, HoloTile. I think we'll get a similar announcement when the new video remaster tech is ready. Very excited to see that.

A few days ago, Batman: TAS, one of the favorite Animated series of the 90s, was added to the Amazon Prime Video library in my country. I have to say. Looks great. Considering that this show's art style remained vintage even for its era, Disney's upcoming Remaster of the '90s Marvel shows will have me biting my fingers. It will definitely look more modern.

TsWade2

Disney announced it's new patented VR technology, HoloTile. I think we'll get a similar announcement when the new video remaster tech is ready. Very excited to see that.

A few days ago, Batman: TAS, one of the favorite Animated series of the 90s, was added to the Amazon Prime Video library in my country. I have to say. Looks great. Considering that this show's art style remained vintage even for its era, Disney's upcoming Remaster of the '90s Marvel shows will have me biting my fingers. It will definitely look more modern.
Wow! That’s great!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?
Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.

Featured Posts