Which Disney movie would you like to see a sequel to?

KaiserLemon

And by that, I mean theatrical sequels by Disney's main animation studio. (i.e. Frozen II, Ralph Breaks the Internet) Not cheap direct-to-video cash grabs. (i.e. Bambi II, The Hunchback of Notre Dame II) While this mostly applies to Disney, this can apply to Pixar as well.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
The Aristocats. The sequel would be better than what DisneyToon Studios was planning, and would be made as a "love letter" to the first film.

Johntoonfan05

I would've wanted the Following before they've got cancelled by John Lasseter...

Dumbo 2
Treasure Planet II
Hercules: The Trojan War
Meet the Robinsons 2
Nightmare Before Christmas 2
Aladdin 4
Monsters Inc 2
Mulan 3
The Jungle Book 3
Fantasia 2006

KaiserLemon

Here's some movies I'd love to see sequels to:
  • The Sword in the Stone
  • The Great Mouse Detective
  • Hercules
  • A Bug's Life
  • Oliver & Company
  • Zootopia
  • Mulan (as in a PROPER sequel not that DTV trash pile)

ShadowBeast

I'd like to see these get a sequel or two.
Rio- The first two were very enjoyable. And I think a third could be great as well. Especially if Nigel returns.

Zootopia- I'm pretty sure this is getting a sequel anyway, which isn't surprising since there's more to Zootopia that can be explored.

Wreck-It Ralph- Disney needs to give this film a proper sequel that ignores everything about Ralph Breaks the Internet (The name alone was a clue that RBtI was gonna be bad). Wreck-It Ralph was simply a fantastic film with a world with so much sequel potential. While Ralph Breaks the Internet ignored the message in the first film as well as just a giant advertisement for Disney to brag about it's contents.

harry580

I love to see ice age 7 be made and be a proper conclusion to the franchise, the reason ice age buck wild failed because the original voice actors from the first five films didnt return for ice age buck wild (expect for simon pegg) & the animation was terrible, so maybe they could try it again and maybe they can ask the creator of scrat to use him only for this

I mean, disney was trying to get johnny depp back for pirates of the carribean 6 so maybe this would be the same thing

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.
Greg Johnson currently writing on Spidey And His Amazing Friends makes me wonder why he didn't write for a Spiderman cartoon sooner given his experiences with Marvel.
I have YouTube TV instead of cable. Does that mean I won't get Me TV Toons?
I think Sailor Moon's Viz Redub should air on Me TV Toons. It's iconic and mega nostalgic, it has a huge fanbase and Arthur showed gay people are okay even on kids tv so it should be no problem.

Featured Posts