International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Continue the discussion here, the last thread reached the 1,000 posts.

Click here to see the old thread.

Reactions: J10

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Let's start with a double post:

This night, Nickelodeon Austria was going crazy again:

(this is uncut btw)
This was between 1:00 and 3:30 CET. They also repeated 1 segment and aired a wrong promo.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Did anyone find out whether Nick Jr. Australia was merged with a pan-regional feed? Considering they're airing a PAW Patrol stunt the say time as Nick Jr. CEE, it's most likely what's happened.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Can the previous part be locked please? It's still open for new replies, and it reached 1000 posts, and part 13 is here, so it has to be locked

Francisque

Did anyone find out whether Nick Jr. Australia was merged with a pan-regional feed? Considering they're airing a PAW Patrol stunt the say time as Nick Jr. CEE, it's most likely what's happened.
Still its own feed, likely just similar stunts as Nick Jr CEE, Nick Jr Commercial light, Nick Jr Global , because of them belonging to the same team, now

Walker

Let's start with a double post:

This night, Nickelodeon Austria was going crazy again:

(this is uncut btw)
This was between 1:00 and 3:30 CET. They also repeated 1 segment and aired a wrong promo.
What exactly does the word ''TRT - 24;00;00'' and the word DFTC mean?

nevocated

What the what?
Nick Jr. Israel started airing Gabby's Dollhouse today.
1664114628407.png

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
I would assume it’s some graphic error from a later version of the website, a while back I was on the Wayback Machine on the Nicktoons UK website (around 2014-2016) when it showed up episodes from the Nickelodeon US website from 2022, from shows that weren’t around at the time, bizarre.
If not then wow they really did a long time with the new logo, could’ve come out it 2007.

In other news, Nickelodeon Austria just aired Greasy Buffoons/Model Sponge from SpongeBob in 4:3, not zoomed into 14:9 (i think it is 14:9)?

Attachments

• 6CE6D9A0-B6DB-4461-BA91-D5E4D2B41E60.jpeg
    6CE6D9A0-B6DB-4461-BA91-D5E4D2B41E60.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

Insidus

Paramount Africa's website so outdated some areas are still credited as ViacomCBS while Nickelodeon's webpage has been abandoned with Nicktoons converted to Nickelodeon. Can't say I'm surprised as there hasn't been much going on with the channel aside from NickMusic which I feel would be better off on Nickelodeon as there's still signs of life.

Attachments

• IMG_20220919_060733.jpg
    IMG_20220919_060733.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 67

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Internet Archive is kinda broken with some images. Not only Nick post-2010 (the rebrand didn't come outside the USA and the newly-launched Canadian feed until 2010), Viva started in 2009 and the logo is partially hidden by your edit.

Don't expect new content for Nick Ukraine (Pluto TV), let alone having a Ukrainian dub for shows like The Loud House. Is it really that expensive for dubs to be made in another country like Poland?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Featured Posts