International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

TVArchive

in fact, nicktoons Global is a group of non-localized channels broadcasting on the same program and under the same license

There is no Ukrainian feed. The CIS feed contains several soundtracks

1000230499.jpg

1000230498.jpg

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
As far as I understood, there are three "Nicktoons Global" playouts.
  • Nicktoons Global (the normal one, received by Germany, Arabia, Croatia, ...)
  • Nicktoons Commercial (the former Scandinavian feed that had ads (explains the name), only received by Scandinavia and Benelux)
  • Nicktoons Russia (launched in 2023 for CIS (Russian and Ukrainian markets), shows the 6+ Roskomnadzor rating. Both audio tracks also exist on NickToons Global)
All of them being connected and showing the same thing all the time.

Reactions: J10

TVArchive

• Nicktoons Russia (launched in 2023 for CIS (Russian and Ukrainian markets), shows the 6+ Roskomnadzor rating. Both audio tracks also exist on NickToons Global)
I think Nicktoons Russia was launched in December 2018, when it appeared in the CIS, then there was already a 6+ banner.

It is not known when the Russian soundtrack was added. The first entry appeared in January 2017 and is probably Nicktoons Scandinavia for the Baltic States
1000231071.jpg

there are also voiced commercial bumper

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
I think Nicktoons Russia was launched in December 2018, when it appeared in the CIS, then there was already a 6+ banner.

It is not known when the Russian soundtrack was added. The first entry appeared in January 2017 and is probably Nicktoons Scandinavia for the Baltic States
View attachment 308525

there are also voiced commercial bumper

You're right, but that was either Global or Commercial (Scandinavia) with the rating burnt in. Same playout though. The 2023 one I meant uses a different playout.

TVArchive

You're right, but that was either Global or Commercial (Scandinavia) with the rating burnt in. Same playout though. The 2023 one I meant uses a different playout.
I found two Russian-speaking Nicktoons last year. One was rated, the other was not. But both were broadcasting on different programs. now there is one version on all iptv

Walker

Turkey feed (CEE) is incorrect. The TV guide and the current program are not the same. TV Guide says Rock Paper Scissors is on, but the channel shows The Really Loud House.

- 11:25: TV Guide: Spongebob ---- On Screen: The Casagrandes
- 11:55: TV Guide: Spongebob ---- On Screen: Rock Paper Scissors
- 10:00-10:55: TV Guide: The Smurfs ---- On Screen: The Loud House

1716802846535.png

J10

For who though?

The Belgians, the Walloons?
Gonna check now : )

EDIT: it's for some French-speaking African countries
It only makes sense
Belgians (Walloon viewers) won’t ever switch the feed to Global. It’ll stay as it is for now. They’re unaffected.

Plus, the Global DOG should be replaced with the opaque logo (used on the rest of the feeds), while their current DOG moves to CEE, becoming similar to MTV Commercial and MTV Global.

Last edited:

Underleón

I'm not a fan of these outlined versions. I think they could work during commercial breaks but not as permanent screenbugs, it kinda defeats the point of bringing the splat back IMO
Hopefully they end up reverting back to the normal ones

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Featured Posts