"Marvel Cinematic Universe" News & Discussion, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Sony strikes again :p?
Like Spidey and Kingpin, I recall Spider-Woman is a shared character. If I remember she had a weird clause like Sony could use Spider-Woman but Marvel can only use Jessica Drew but she can't suit up as Spider-Woman. Idk if that was ever proven.

Last edited:

the greenman

A follow-up, the insider says all those Daughters of Liberty will make their MCU debut by 2025 (and clarifies the one in white was mistook for Sharon). So White Tiger in Born Again. Spider-Woman... I guess that movie is going to be canon?
Sony strikes again :p?
Well, depending on which Spider-Woman they're using. I think at this point we know Julia carpenter is now Madame Web, so this one might be Jess.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
With the exception of Namor, most of the original were regal or super thinkers. This team seems like unstable folks that are not 100% trustworthy.

Carol can barely stay in a meeting for more than five minutes and Wong is like the least reliable Sorcerer Supreme without Strange around :p.

the greenman

Carol can barely stay in a meeting for more than five minutes and Wong is like the least reliable Sorcerer Supreme without Strange around :p.
I'm putting Wong in untrustworthy category because of his involvement with Abomination, which was never really explained in anything I saw.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
With the exception of Namor, most of the original were regal or super thinkers. This team seems like unstable folks that are not 100% trustworthy.

Well it seems like they're going with who's the top in their field: #1 science expert, the #1 sorcery expert (moot by I guess Wong is still the Sorcerer Supreme), the #1 space expert, the #1 magic hex expert. I hope this means Wanda is going to be redeemed as the rumors say.

Frontier

Staff member

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I heard Max is giving Scavengers Reign to Netflix. Maybe they'll do more with it over there than Max did.
My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.

Featured Posts