New Cartoon Cartoons begin October 12th..

Killtacular

the race wars had begun
In case you didn't see my news post, Cartoon Cartoon Fridays is beginning their run of new Cartoon Cartoons of your favorite shows, as this is the time of year when they do that.

For new CN viewers: From October through June, CCF airs new Cartoon Cartoons in the 9 PM timeslot. They tend to milk particular series more than one week in a row, but this year, there are no new Johnny Bravos, so you won't be so easily aggravated.

I remember last year thinking "Not another new Courage episode, I've seen enough.. aaauugh". But now I'm pining for them.

October 12th:
9 PM: Powerpuff Girls - Helter Shelter/Power Lunch

October 19th:
9 PM: Ed, Edd, and Eddy - It Came From Outer Ed/3 Square Plus An Ed

October 26th:
9 PM: Courage the Cowardly Dog - Car Broke, Phone Yes/Cowboy Courage

November 2nd:
9 PM: Courage the Cowardly Dog - The Tower of Zalost Part 1/The Tower of Zalost Part 2

For the complete Cartoon Network Highlights for Oct., check out TZN now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts