Does anyone remember The Cartoon Cartoon Show (2005)?

Micahel Cataldo

The Cartoon Cartoon Show was a half-hour block that served as a 2005 revival of Cartoon Network's former block of the same name. The shows on that block were Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, I Am Weasel, The Powerpuff Girls (1998), Courage the Cowardly Dog, Evil Con Carne and Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?. Ed, Edd n Eddy was part of that block despite not being mentioned in the promo. Time Squad should've been in that block bc all the episodes are split into 11-minute episodes.

Mejo

Just a standard Fox going about in the Wild West
Yeah I remember it. I’m trying to remember if they ever played Kids Next Door.
They did play KND too.

All in all, it was a pretty good show that served as a good look into CN’s past during a time when Cartoon Network was really trying hard to dump all of its oldest shows onto Boomerang. Really wish it would come back (though I suppose Checkered Past will probably be the closest we’ll ever get to that reality nowadays).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

MAW Superman and Unicorn WE seem to have done well, and Invincible Fight Girl and Iyanu: Child of Wonder sound interesting. It's good to see CN embracing action again, but I hope they haven't forgotten comedy.
I've watched a few more episodes of Yuru Camp since I first posted about it. It's definitely great and it might end up becoming one of my favorite anime series ever.
Today I found out there is a new PBS Retro FAST channel available on The Roku Channel. I also learned that I can access it when I thought I wouldn't be able to. PBS Retro has a lot of great shows I never thought I'd see again. Awesome!
It looks like Bob Backish may be out as CEO of Paramount. Can David Zaslav be next? Please?

Featured Posts