Nick on Paramount+

Light Lucario

Staff member
Ironically enough, I was toying with the idea of getting Paramount+ down the road at least. Unless WB gets their act together, which looks pretty unlikely unfortunately, there's little chance of me getting a Max subscription and I wasn't too into a Disney+ account either, but I thought of getting Paramount+ to watch some of their older Nicktoons and now even that feels less likely to happen now that they're pulling this nonsense too.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Ironically enough, I was toying with the idea of getting Paramount+ down the road at least. Unless WB gets their act together, which looks pretty unlikely unfortunately, there's little chance of me getting a Max subscription and I wasn't too into a Disney+ account either, but I thought of getting Paramount+ to watch some of their older Nicktoons and now even that feels less likely to happen now that they're pulling this nonsense too.
I'm not interested in getting Paramount since Day 1, so what they're doing now pretty much validates my point.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
I've had them since the dying days of CBS All Access, and have a grandfathered tier that doesn't exist anymore, where one can watch live CBS on the deal at $6 a month, back when they had an ad tier at $5 a month w/o live CBS added in. I don't know If I'll pull any plug yet on it keeping it. Since I did have it other uses, but still annoyed. It was sad to see they deleted the Big Nate Avi that I was using, then my continue watching is very pruned now, it was literally Big Nate, Ollie's Pack, and It's Pony as front three.

I do hope the shows that were dropped get new homes soon, I don't think Paramount is going for taxes here. I hope one day to see Ollie's Pack, Big Nate, It's Pony, somewhere else soon. I like OG Rugrats more, but yeah everything else they've pulled should hopefully be put up somewhere else.

MatthewP

honestly i don't think i cared for any of these (and there's some shows i don't mind getting wiped from the face of the earth); but still, y'gotta keep 'em onboard sometimes, be it for the worker's sakes, or just in case you need to remember what not to do in the future

Mandouga

“26”, indeed. This is one of those that would be a “two shorts” series if it aired as a half-hour show. Because of this, one could say that there are actually “13” episodes.

Speaking of this show, I tried watching the 5 minute theatrical short, and I had to turn off “Kids” mode because it was considered “age restricted content”. This was clearly because of a technicality; namely, because it was “not rated”. Yeah, Paramount+ needs to do something about this.

“Age restricted content”. Give me a break…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kanc

Loud House Spy movie is coming to Paramount Plus soon. No date is revealed yet.

PAW Patrol season 9 - May 1

sadly that's it.... for now

Last edited:

ATSFGuy

I've had them since the dying days of CBS All Access, and have a grandfathered tier that doesn't exist anymore, where one can watch live CBS on the deal at $6 a month, back when they had an ad tier at $5 a month w/o live CBS added in. I don't know If I'll pull any plug yet on it keeping it. Since I did have it other uses, but still annoyed. It was sad to see they deleted the Big Nate Avi that I was using, then my continue watching is very pruned now, it was literally Big Nate, Ollie's Pack, and It's Pony as front three.

I do hope the shows that were dropped get new homes soon, I don't think Paramount is going for taxes here. I hope one day to see Ollie's Pack, Big Nate, It's Pony, somewhere else soon. I like OG Rugrats more, but yeah everything else they've pulled should hopefully be put up somewhere else.
I still have Paramount Plus on my Smartphone. Right now, I haven't decided what I'm going to to do with it. So for now the app is staying on my home screen.

I use it periodically when there's nothing to watch on either Nickelodeon or Nicktoons. Those old shows sure take me back!!!

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid

Loud House Spy movie is coming to Paramount Plus soon. No date is revealed yet.
What does Paramount have against releasing Loudverse movies in theaters? Actual question.

kanc

No Time to Spy: A Loud House Movie will premiere on Paramount Plus (same day to stream but at 3amish) and Nickelodeon on June 21 at 7pm.

Transformers: EarthSpark season 2 in Paramount Plus on Jun 7

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Featured Posts