The Wild and Wacky World of K-Pop

Rick Jones

Big Fan
Staff member
Anyone familar with K-pop knows about Dingo's Killing Voice series, were either a group or an artist comes on the program and sings both past hits, b-sides and their newest stuff. Today, TWICE appeared on the show for the first time and they sang 19 of their songs. The most notable thing is that if you're familiar with TWICE's discography, you'll know that this barely scratched the surface and they could easily do multiple episodes or make the episode like 5 hours long. Either way, I enjoyed it a lot.

I only recently got to the point where I know all the members by name about a month ago.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
So yesterday, me and my family were watching clips from Build Up: Vocal Boy Group Survival on Mnet's YouTube channel and one piqued my interest, which was a cover of Charlie Puth's "Dangerously" by Jay Chang and Bitsaeon.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Babymonster made their comeback today with the song, "Sheesh." They also released their 1st mini album/EP Babymons7er, which contains one other new song("Like That," co-written and produced by Charlie Puth) and re-recordings of their first two singles now that member Ahyeon is back in the group.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Girl group Kiss of Life has released the MV for their latest single, "Midas Touch." The single album of the same name is also out as well.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Illit has become the first K-pop group to have their debut single chart in the Billboard Hot 100 as "Magnetic" debuted at number 91 as well as being the seventh K-pop girl group to have a single reach the American charts.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
IVE made a comeback yesterday with the song, "Heya." Their newest EP, IVE SWITCH is out.

Seventeen has released their first Korean greatest hits album called 17 Is Right Here. Here's the MV for "Maestro":

Rock band Xdinary Heroes is back with their first full-length album, Troubleshooter. Here's the MV for "Little Things":

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.

Featured Posts