"Venom: The Last Dance" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
Once again this is going to be really weird if the rumor of NWH turns out to be the case. They could plan on a Morbius/Venom movie since the friendly neighborhood doctor knows who he is.

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
If Venom 3 comes next, it seems like it would build directly from the post-credit scene.
That's what I'm saying is going to be so bizarre, especially with the recent report of Vulture reshoots going on in Morbius (whether that is to reinforce what's been established or to clarify it).

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
honestly I thought the post credits would be addressed first in No Way Home then have that bleed a bit into this movie but yeah I am curious how this would go. I would like to see though someone like Eddie and Venom react to the world of the MCU besides just Spider Man though since yeah in their world the most oddest things they dealt with are the smbiote parasites which I know Venom says connects to a lot more lore but I doubt he knows all the lore that's in the MCU. I think Deadpool would be a better character for that but he's also one who can explore outside the 4th wall and would be fun to explore that with a character stuck totally within story parameters.

reflection01

So are they going to place Venom in the ASM universe? Or is it established that they’re in different universes brought together by multiverse hijinks?

I could go for three separate universes:

Raimi Spider-Man with old Peter
ASM/Venom (and maybe other upcoming villains like Morbius and Kraven)
MCU

That would work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't know where to post this...
but Alvin and the Chipmunks movie is in development of Disney.

I guess Nick is officially done with this franchise for now.
Happy 20th Birthday to the Cartoon Network City Era!

Watching this clip from the Princess Power special "Princess Royal Wedding", where Queen Ryung & Queen Olivia get married, makes me glad that the show was picked up by a streaming service. If it was picked up by the Junior 3 (Disney Jr, Nick Jr , & PBS Kids), an episode like this either wouldn't be made or if it,would come when the show was went to a less available channel
Happy 20th anniversary to my favorite CN logo and CN City.
Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of Cartoon Network's "City Era". This era ties with the "Powerhouse Era" as my favorite era through out the channel's history.

Featured Posts