Does this look like the face of mercy?
Purchase I made in the past few days:

Pac-Man Championship DX

Monkey Island 2

Stuff I got today:

Crazy Taxi

Bioshock 2 DLC: Minerva's Den and Protector Trials

Greed Corp.

And at Gamestop, I decided to take advantage of their Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale on pre-own games and buy back some games I sold off, those were Animal Crossing: City Folk, Bioshock 2, and Okami Wii.

Vyse

This week, I've bought:

Hasbro Family Game Night Add-on: Sorry Sliders (Xbox 360)
Halo (Xbox via Xbox Live Marketplace)
(It was on sale)
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (PSN/PS3-N) (yes, I bought the game twice)

I have 800 MS Points and about $3.91 on my PSN wallet. Going to get Young Thor for PS Minis (PSP/PS3) and maybe a couple more XBLA titles (maybe Madden Arcade and another FGN game)

Eddy

there's a chicken on my head
I used the 800 Microsoft points from buying a bunch of games in October on ilomilo. This and Kirby's Epic Yarn are going to be duking it out for "cutest game of the year".

Marvin Tikvah

Just signed up for Steam last night. I was too late in getting in on that wish list deal, so I just bought Beat Hazard today for a criminally low price.

I also picked up Gran Turismo 5 last Wednesday. I didn't get a chance to play during the break due to work, but my brother's already unlocked plenty of vehicles and is getting involved in the online community.

RSNaco

Izzy's Second Biggest Fan
Bought Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 and Left 4 Dead 2 from Amazon's Black Friday sale. Just under $75 for the whole lot.

Vyse

Just signed up for Steam last night. I was too late in getting in on that wish list deal, so I just bought Beat Hazard today for a criminally low price.
Wise buy since I love the XBLIG version. If you have any iTunes music or files encrypted in AAC/m4a, buy the iTunes DLC.

With my leftover points/PSN bucks, I bought Madden Arcade for XBLA, an episode of the US version of Top Gear off of the Zune Video Marketplace for the 360, some shoes for my Xbox Avatar, and Young Thor for the PSP/PS3.

Daxdiv

Does this look like the face of mercy?
I bought the Noble Map Pack from Gamestop a week or two ago, forgot to mention it, but since it's here, might as well. I also got the Mark V Flaming Helmet for my little Xbro. He sure does look weird wearing the Black Ops costume with the Halo Helmet.

Manga4life

DYNAMITE's PULP FIESTA BLOG!!!
As I've mentioned before I am really enjoying Madden NFL Arcade and I've been thinking of buying some more arcade games because they make fun little diversions from the normal XBoX 360 games that I play, I guess I need to run out and buy some XBoX points so I can start picking up some new games. I've had TMNT 2 and TMNT: Turtles in Time for a while now, I also have Aegis Wings (which is fun) but now it's time to see what else is available on the XBoX market and I'm very excited to dig in, I'm thinking of getting Castle Crashers since Vyse suggested it a while back.

defunctzombie

1992 not 2002
Staff member
Bought a wii card for Pokemon Snap, and used the rest of the points on Link to the Past. What the heck, I've only bought that one twice already. :p

Darkdawn

I Am Here
Donkey Kong Country Returns (2010 GOTY for me so far).

Fallout: New Vegas (360) at $39.99 during GameStop's Black Friday deal.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 80th birthday to George Lucas. The Star Wars Franchise has been one of my favorites since childhood.
There were apparently whispers at Universal of a Jaws remake a few years ago.
Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Featured Posts