wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
From the front page of AnimeSuperhero.com:

"Disney And Marvel Ask “What If Donald Duck Became Wolverine?”"​

whatifdduckwolv2024001_lim_crop.jpg

"A new Disney and Marvel comic collaboration was announced, which asks the simple question, “What If?… Donald Duck Became Wolverine”, possibly the greatest question comic book fans have been wondering for years. The comic is set to be released in July this year, as part of Donald’s 90th anniversary and Wolverine’s 50th anniversary celebrations. It will feature Donald-Wolverine (and other Disney/Marvel mash-ups) in adventures inspired by some of Wolverine’s greatest stories, including “Old Man Logan” or “Uncanny X-Men”. The title was announced last week at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair in Italy, with writer Luca Barbieri and artist Giada Perissinotto working on the book. Other artists who contributed variant covers for the comic include Ron Lim, Peach Momoko and Phil Noto. Perissinotto’s work can be seen below in the article:

Also released was a short description for the comic, which reads, “Travel to the near future where chaos rules as Pete-Skull transforms Duckburg into a super-hero-less wasteland. Only Old Donald Duck can turn the tide, but he’s given up his battling days and prefers naps and his grandma’s apple pie over fighting villains. But when Mickey-Hawkeye comes knocking at the door with Goofy-Hulk at his side, Wolverine-Donald has to make a choice! Will a trip down memory lane change his mind to save the world? Or will the lure of the backyard hammock and a long nap keep him from popping his claws one last time?”"

Read the full article here.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Featured Posts