Which Do You Like More: We The People Or Rise Up Sing Out?

Which Do You Like More: We The People Or Rise Up Sing Out?

• We The People

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rise Up Sing Out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Both We The People and Rise Up Sing Out are similar in how they're both shows involving music video shorts meant to teach people about some heavy subject matter (both lasting 8-10 episodes). We The People involves going into US politics and immigration (just to name some examples) while Rise Up Sing Out involves tackling themes of racism and ethnic identity (just to name some examples). They both have different platforms and target audiences, with the former being made for older kids on Netflix while the latter is made for younger kids on Disney Junior. Which do you think pulled off the idea of "educational music videos that teach heavy subject matter" better?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Looking at the Boomerang Imaginary Rebrand pitch really makes me wish that we get this rebrand instead of what we got in 2015.

I was at my local Wal-Mart, and they had merchandise out for the new Garfield movie. There's a plush doll of Baby Garfield that meows, and you have to feed him a piece of lasagna or pizza.
I want to thank both Silverstar and Goldstar for their awesome posts and great presence in this forum. Love ya!
Hey, internet: You all owe Natasha Klein (creator of Primos) an apology. It doesn't matter if you want to watch the show or not. There was no logical reason to unleash that level of vitriol over just a few words, especially before the show has even aired. Now all of y'all line up and tell her you're sorry.

Featured Posts