"Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The show would also mark like the 6th cross-over between Scooby and Blue Falcon & Dynomutt, or the 5th with Batman. Though to be fair I would much rather see these characters paired again more than KISS or wrestlers I never heard of before guest-starring.

Last edited:

CNC

It looks like there would've been a KISS episode, but it was scrapped.

Betting they scrapped it either because they cancelled it after 2 seasons or that we already had a crossover with KISS in their direct-to-video movie.

wiley207

Did anyone else notice how for the second season, they dropped Yeson Entertainment and NE4U in favor of Snipple Animation? This wasn't necessarily a bad thing, because Snipple's work on this series is VERY fluid and cartoony, especially compared to Digital eMation's work often being more in line with the 1970s shows' limited animation. I've really taken a liking to Snipple Animation, and not just on this show, but they also do amazing work on "Looney Tunes Cartoons," "Green Eggs and Ham" and the "Animaniacs" revival. Even their "Wabbit"/"New Looney Tunes" episodes had much better animation than the episodes animated by Yearim or Rough Draft (the latter was dropped after the first season.)

powerjake

Banned
Scooby-Doo and Guess Who confirms how Scooby-Doo works with crossovers unlike Tom and Jerry's forced crossovers.

harry580

Cool to hear! Some iconic stars in this one :).
I knew her for that role in Horton hears a who:
1617928879859.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.
I haven't seen a channel launch as promising as MeTV Toons since The Hub. Let's hope their similarities don't extend to fate.
Happy 8th Anniversary to the Loud House! I still enjoy the show, mostly.
I don't care what anyone says, The Super Friends version of the origin of Batman was pretty effective for 1980s Saturday morning TV. Plus, Alfred telling young Bruce Wayne it's time to go when visiting his parents' graves just tugs at the heartstrings.

Not sure how I've only just heard of Too Close for Comfort; so it's a sitcom where Ted Knight plays a cartoonist? Based on a British sitcom I've somehow also never heard of?? With a Garfield themed episode guest staring Jim Davis?!?

Featured Posts