DBTrilogy100
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Lorule Kingdom is a fascinating concept that I would be open to seeing return in a future game in the series.
    Reactions: the_joker
    the_joker
    the_joker
    I actually played that game earlier this year, and I quite liked the gimmick of walking in a wall to travel and find other locations.
    Happy 55th birthday to Sean Schemmel. He may not have been the first voice for Goku I heard but his portrayal is the one that I have come to associate with (Adult & Super Saiyan 4) Goku, along with King Kai/North Kai, Nail and Goku Black.
    Today marks the 35th Year Anniversary of Oliver & Company. The Disney Animated Canon's last Bronze Age movie is one of my favorite Disney Movies.
    Today marks the 20th Year Anniversary of Xiaolin Showdown. This was one of my favorite shows that originated from the KidsWB Block.
    I can't help but find it surreal knowing that this year is the 25th Year Anniversary of Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island. This direct-to-home release movie is one of my favorite entries within the Scooby-Doo Franchise.
    I can't help but find it surreal knowing that this year is the 35th Year Anniversary of Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School. The Grimwood Girls are characters I would be open to seeing make more appearances in the future.
    Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of the Legend of Korra Two Parter, "Beginnings". Wan's story/the story of the Avatar Cycle's origins is probably my favorite story from Nickelodeon's Avatar Franchise.
    Happy 60th birthday to Greg Weisman. Gargoyles, The Spectacular Spider-Man and Young Justice are all shows that I have enjoyed watching, overall.
    Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of the HD Version of Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. I liked the addition of the Swift Sail and how this version of the game made the Triforce Shard Quest less tedious.
    It looks like the site is up and running again. That's good to know for the future and here's hoping everyone has been well these past months.
    Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when Diddy Kong Racing was released in North America. This Nintendo 64 game remains a fascinating one to me for combining the racing genre and the platformer genre into a single experience.
    Today marks the 30th Year Anniversary of when Sonic 2 was released in North America. Miles "Tails" Prower is a character who remains near and dear to me as the reason I was able to participate in a 2 player adventure for the first time.
    Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of Super Mario Odyssey. This Nintendo Switch game was the type of 3D Mario game I was looking forward to since Super Mario 64.
    Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of when Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 were released in North America. The Unova Games are my 3rd favorite games in the Pokémon Franchise.
    Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012), if one were to count the "sneak peek" airing. This was the first entry from the TMNT Franchise that I saw all the way through from beginning to end.
    Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of the "formal" premiere of Ben 10: Omniverse. If one were to count the "sneak peek" airing, then the 10th Year Anniversary would have been on August 1st.
    Today marks the 30th Year Anniversary of Batman: The Animated Series and the DCAU, by extension. The DCAU was my introduction to the characters from DC Comics and I remain grateful for that particular introduction.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts