"Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom" News and Discusion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM
RELEASE DATE: December 22, 2023
December 25, 2023
March 17, 2023
DECEMBER 16, 2022

Yes, Wan has sequel ideas for Aquaman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
The Others rumored to appear in Aquaman sequel.

I think this is our first confirmed 2022 DC film :)?
...Yeah, but there are some potential contenders to join it in 2022 like Green Lantern Corps, Batgirl, The Flash, Gotham City Sirens, New Gods maybe. 2021 has 3 contenders since 3 film this year reportedly, Black Adam, The Suicide Squad, and The Batman so one could be pushed to 2022.

Greg91

Reporter
Interesting, I was expecting an Aqualad focus since Black Manta will likely be the main villain and it would be a nice way to tie the plot together. I'm not sure what to expect with The Others though they could certainly dig into the Seven Kingdoms this way.
...Yeah, but there are some potential contenders to join it in 2022 like Green Lantern Corps, Batgirl, The Flash, Gotham City Sirens, New Gods maybe. 2021 has 3 contenders since 3 film this year reportedly, Black Adam, The Suicide Squad, and The Batman so one could be pushed to 2022.
It would be weird to see The Flash come out the same year as the Aquaman sequel since it was supposed to come out the same year as the first Aquaman movie.

Is Black Adam confirmed for 2021? If WB is ready for three DC movies a year (not counting Super Pets in 2021), I'd rather see The Flash that year. Then we could get Green Lantern, a Shazam sequel or (fingers crossed) Superman sequel in 2022.

Frontier

Staff member
Well, they were a big part of Johns' Aquaman run, so it wouldn't surprise me (and the arc that introduced them also had Black Manta as the main villain) :).

They also have the benefit of adding a diverse band of aquatic heroes to the "Aquaverse" ;).

Oh, and Ya'Wara will probably add some tension with Mera :p.
Without a concrete film slate, it's all basically guess work at this point :sweat:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts