Batman or Superman: Who has the hottest supporting female cast

Superman and Batman, being the most popular JL (and DC) members, obviously have the most developed and extensive supporting casts. Of the ladies, however, which superhero has the hottest female associates? Not naming everyone, it is hard to top a collection such as fortunate Superman had delivered to him by his writers- Lois Lane, Lana Lang, Lori Lemaris (I always wondered with all the LL ladies in Superman's past, how come he never dated Lucy Lawless or Linda Lovelace?), Supergirl, Maxima, Maggie Sawyer, Angela Chen, Catherine Grant, etc. Now take some of lucky Batman's feminine associates- Talia, Catwoman, Batgirl, Poison Ivy, Batwoman, Nocturna, Vicki Carr, etc. Again, quite a group. I always found it amusing most of Superman's "women" were the girl-next-door type were Batman's ladies often were of the femme fatale variety. A definite insight as to the opinions of the writers of DC's main two icons. Personally, it is an extremely difficult choice (And I really love Lana Lang!) but if needing to choose to avoid the rack, I'll say Batman's female supporting cast is the hotttest group of gals going. Good thing I didn't throw in Spider-man's lady friends- Mary Jane, Gwen Stacey, Black Cat, Betty Brant, Joy Mercado, Calypso, Captain Jean DeWolfe, Marcy Kane, Debra Whitman, Gwen's cousin (new gal), etc. Sapphic Amazon

Jor-El

Krypton is doomed.
That depends if you are willing to extend Superman's female cast to include Kristin Kreuk's role on Smallville. If Lana from Smallville is a fair choice for this thread, then Superman wins without a contest. There isn't any girl that Batman has in his world that is more beautiful than Kristin Kreuk's Lana Lang.

czyznyck99

It's a toss-up for me. In the end, I give Batman's crew the upper hand since they are much more dark-natured, I personally like that more than the girl next door type. And Sapphic Amazon is right, throw in Spidey's gals and it is a no-brainer. Spider-Man rules!

Karkull

Eldritch Lord of Chaos
Staff member
This thread really belongs more on the Batman, Superman, and Beyond board...so here it is!

Barb Gordon

Nin-Mod
I'd have to go with Batman. Not only does he have a very good-looking female cast, but they just seem so much...uh..livelier and sexier? lol, and coming from a girl, saying that seems....weird.

~Barb

In response to Barb Gordon's reply, I'd have to say (being a woman) it all seems perfectly normal to me. The Batman women are awesome, and I forgot such names as Huntress and Harley Quinn when I first posted, among others. Of course, the females in the Superman books are wonderful as well. Sheesh! I probably shouldn't have started this thread. It isn't right to have to choose between such incredible and beautiful women! My only consolation, they don't exist. Wait one minute...how is that a consolation?

Sapphic Amazon

Batman49

Naked Snake Returns
Doesn't sound weird at all Barb. :D I love both heroes and their supporting cast of females but I guess I'll have to go with Batman's. Selina Kyle and Talia put them over the top for me, but Kristin Kruek's Lana Lang along with the other characters put Superman's supporting females a very close second.

TimTwoFace

Mod, and Minotaur Bait
It all depends who the artist is. Years ago I drew a stick-figure drawing of some of Batman's leading ladies and they didn't look so hot. :p

-Tim

DisneyBoy

Searchin' My Soul
Well...if the question was "Who has the most distracting female cast", Batman would win. It's a miracle he gets anything done with one of them around :p

Nearly all of them are clad in some spandex/skin tight garment, and they all flirt with him, except Harley, Baby Doll and Calendar girl! But Catwoman, Talia, Poison Ivy and Roxy Rocket all do, to say nothing of the crush Batgirl has on the Dark Knight.

The Metropolis ladies are equally as lovely, but more down to earth. Lois is a great, realistic gal. She's really the only one, besides Lana, who distracts him. Livewire wants to fry him, Supergirl...we'll that would just be wrong ( :eek: ) and Mercy isn't interested. The female furies aren't around enough to be a distraction and Mala's twisted.

I'm glad Clark at least has a two real gals to (pardon the expression) choose from, because none of Bruce's relationships will ever go anywhere. After you've leaping off an exploding building together, going to the movies just doesn't excite! :rolleyes:

The_NewCatwoman

Oh you've got to be kidding me
Originally posted by Barb Gordon
I'd have to go with Batman. Not only does he have a very good-looking female cast, but they just seem so much...uh..livelier and sexier? lol, and coming from a girl, saying that seems....weird.

~Barb

Ha, ha!

I'll have to agree. Coming from a not yet a woman, no longer a girl's perception, and seeing Bruce's fine butt trying so hard not to go after all these tempting women is fun. The female body is the most sensuous thing I can think off, although that sounds weird too. Miles of miles of soft flesh, and just all around sweetness match Bruce's rock hard body, and brilliant yet somewhat devilish mind. The women in Bat's life allow writers to pursue storylines that just wouldn't make sense in Clark's straight and narrow life. There's nothing I'd rather be than a human female, except maybe a human female with psychic abilities a la Jean Grey. Or maybe Catwoman, just with a stronger moral sense.

Truthfully, all of these women are his equal in their own special way, well at least those that play the game of "cat and mouse" or seduction. This does not include Harley, Baby Doll, or Poison Ivy. This is coming from Silver St. Cloud, Vesper Fairchild, (even though I dislike both) Selina Kyle (Yay!), Talia (boo!), Helena Bertinelli (another yay!), Barbara Gordon (somewhat) etc.

The thing with this is, Terry isn't surrounded by beautiful /women/, he's got a few pretty /girls/ on standby, but it's not on Bruce's level. Bruce has got every else beat, hands (and other things) down.

-tNC

Simpler Simon

Always in Style
Originally posted by DisneyBoy
Supergirl...we'll that would just be wrong ( )

Why is that so wrong? Supergirl isn't even from Krypton, so while she's similiar to Superman, that doesn't make them related, does it?

As for hottest female supporting cast, one word: TALIA :D

Martianman606

Lean - Mean Green Machine
Hotter Female Supporting Class

Defintaly Batman. Women like Poison Ivy and Calendar Girl are just way to hot to handle. Plus, all the girls on Superman are just so out of this world. You know what I mean? ;)

jm5150bc

Harley, Ivy, Selina, Talia, Babs, Roxy... Need I say more !!

I have a great pic that I pulled from somewhere a while back that shows all of the above (except Talia) sort of cuddling on Batman in a TNBA style... Batgirl is in the background sort of disgruntled. I couldn't figure out how to insert it in this post, but if anyone wants to share, e-mail me... jm5150@attbi.com

Jor-El

Krypton is doomed.
I think I was most satisfied by TimTwoFace's answer. The artist has a huge responsibility in who makes the characters look hotter than the next set of characters. Sadowski's Black Canary was beautiful and human looking, but some other artist's Black Canary might look just ridiculously out of proportion and maybe even downright ugly.

So there's no fair comparison here. You might say there is, but there isn't.

After a few different artists render their pictures you can get an idea about the women, even about their characters. Besides, you don't need pictures to judge this. You can read a book, and the way the woman is described and the way she appears in your mind's eye, will determine whether or not you find her attractive. It's not a matter so much as how they appear on any given occassion to your eye, but to your mind. A beautiful model could decide to pose in a completely unattractve setting, disgusting attire, lousy hairdo, etc., but you know she is still beautiful. Also, there's the attraction of the women in terms of personality, entertainment and the like. Never let one comic artist determine anything for you. I've read some lousy Batman stories by some lousy writers, I still like and will continue to like the character, no matter who may throw in some unwanted clunkers. Expand your minds a bit, folks. Think of the women more as real women, and when they looked and acted their most appealing to you.

Sapphic Amazon

Nyssane

New God
Well, the Batman females all rely on their bodies to get around (Besides Harley and Baby-Doll), while the Superman females really get down and dirty (Livewire, Maxima, the Female Furies), so I guess the Batman females are more attractive, but the Superman females kick more butt.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts