C&C - Food Wars: The Fourth Plate - "What We Want to Protect" Series Premiere [8/21]

Nobodyman

Yo dawg, I heard you like Food Wars, so we put a Food War in your Food War so you can over-explain while you over-explain.

...Man, that's an old meme.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Guys, I love ramen, but come on.

Shonen heroes don't give it up. It's kind of annoying, really.

"I want the freedom to cook other people's dishes better than they can!"

Hey! You leave Charlie Brown and Snoopy out of this!

Hey guy, you wanna beat Rindo, just put garlic in your food.

Nobodyman

First she kills an alligator, then she puts an insane amount of pepper in her food. What kind of monster is this woman?

Some people work for peanuts. She works with peanuts.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Ha ha, it's cute how they're trying to drum up interest in these battles between secondary characters.

Did everyone in this ED join the Yellow Scarves or something?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Huh, feels like these first scenes should have come in order last season...

Figures Rindo's specialty would be rare food. "Oh, it's gone." :D Wow, that was a fast and efficient breakdown... The Ten sure can be superhuman at times.

Megishima realized he and Soma's desires aligned only after going through a faux Food War? Yeah... way to filler an episode so that the results come a week later.

He's dead! He's asleep. Right, right. Megumi is a chef, not a paramedic.

That is definitely a heap of chili peppers.

That is a funny touch in the end credits with Marui being the only one with someone's shoes on his face. lol.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.
Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?

Featured Posts