Toonami2018-Lupin.png

Lupin the Third Part V
Opening theme: "Lupin Trios 2018" by Yuji Ohno & Lupintic Six
Ending theme: "Seine no Kaze ni... (Adieu)" by Miyuki Sawashiro

Characters:
1NP0Cid.png

Arsène Lupin III
Voiced by: Tony Oliver
The grandson of famed criminal Arsène Lupin, he is a master thief and a ladies man.

SkzBnAW.png

Daisuke Jigen
Voiced by: Richard Epcar
Lupin's right-hand man and an excellent sharpshooter.

7SeLIym.png

Goemon Ishikawa XIII
Voiced by: Lex Lang
Descendant of 16th century outlaw Ishikawa Goemon, he is a master swordsman and very prideful of his Japanese heritage.

TNHxfx1.png

Fujiko Mine
Voiced by: Michelle Ruff
Professional burglar and seductress in an on-again off-again relationship with Lupin, depending on whether or not she's currently stabbing him in the back.

agwYCsn.png

Koichi Zenigata
Voiced by: Doug Erholtz
Descendant of Japanese detective Zenigata Heiji, he is an inspector working for Interpol, having dedicated his life towards putting Lupin behind bars.

bUiRpxW.png

Ami Enan
Voiced by: Cristina Vee
A teenage computer hacker who was isolated and a prisoner for most of her life, until Lupin “stole” her so that she could experience the outside world. After adventuring with Lupin for a bit, she became enrolled at a private school.

IH1XmQq.jpg

Episode 14
"How to Steal a Kingdom”

Previously:
Ami wrote to Zenigata, briefing him on her school life and her inability to make friends because she’s a hacker. Meanwhile, Lupin set his sights on getting a gem known as the Bloody Teardrop. The current owner is Princess Dolma Padar, who’s another “weirdo” at Ami’s boarding school, whom Ami befriended. Meanwhile, at the school, Fujiko got a job there as a teacher in order to steal the same gem. However, a terrorist group named Whales of Liberation took over the school, hoping to ransom off the wealthy girls who attend this facility.

Lupin, Jigen, and Goemon tried to come to the school, but were turned around by a fake road crew. As such, they made an attempt to sneak in. Fujiko put her own plans into action as Ami was bound and gagged as they realized she’s a famous hacker. Ami tried to seduce her guard, but had to be helped by Fujiko. Fujiko came to an agreement with Ami, then set her seduction plan in motion. She came mostly undressed to where the terrorist leader was having the girls record ransom videos, claiming she was an undercover Padar bodyguard for the princess.

Ami watched from a safe location and killed the lights at Fujiko’s signal. Fujiko had marked all of the terrorist with a phosphorus substance, which allowed her to shoot them all dead, save for a terrorist boy who was wounded. Fujiko told Princess Dolma the truth of her identity. Meanwhile, Lupin and company killed the terrorists guarding the rest of the girls in the auditorium. Back with Fujiko, one of the teachers revealed himself to be McGuire from the CIA’s Special Activities Division. McGuire grabbed Dolma, and told her they have to save Padar while outside, a helicopter with armed personnel hovers.

This time:
Ami and Fujiko head to Padar to save Princess Dolma, with Lupin following not far behind.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Last time: Die Hard: The Next Generation.

They're finding someplace else to shoot their hostage video.

ShakeHanz with a talking taxi cab.

Somewhere in this town is an out-of-work cab driver in a deep depression.

Well, it did come fresh off the pan. Don't they get a plate or something?

No security in this hospital. Was it the one Kirito stayed at?

When dud Lupin get a 3D printer?

"Happy birthday. There's ice cream cake in the break room."

I've heard he's a master of Tae Kwon Leap.

We always did have a knack for overthrowing democratically-elected governments.

Dance break.

War or peace, rain or shine, where there's Lupin, there's Zenigata.

"Using machines makes you dependent on them."
I have a mind to tweet something on that topic.

Some self-righteous priest wants to drag his country back to the dark ages. You sure this isn't America?

I don't think I approve of your teaching methods.

Overthrowing countries and strangling children. All in the name of freedom and democracy.

And that accomplishes...

Last edited:

SpaceCowboy

Lupin's got a 3D printer? He could impersonate Macron!

Lupin doesn't die. He has an arsenal of clones left over from the Mamo movie.:p

Light Lucario

Staff member
I thought that this episode was pretty good. Lupin impersonating that solider and later on Zenigata was pretty impressive. It was nice that Ami wanted to save her friend so much, but she was getting pretty over her head with climbing outside and then trying to threatening that spy with her gun. Ami might be upset at Fujiko because she can't act calm and collected in these dangerous situations like she can.

It was nice that Lupin was still worried about Ami and his plan to capture the other spy was pretty impressive. I was not expecting Princess Dolma to shoot him with her arrow. She could be under some kind of mind control given her reaction to shooting Lupin and she mentioned that she'd become a puppet if they did make her Queen. It was a pretty intense cliffhanger, but Lupin obviously won't die. Although, I'm a bit surprised that this is the second time in this season where Lupin has been badly injured. Overall, it was a pretty good episode.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Al Jean hoping The Simpsons makes it to 1000 episodes sounds more like a threat than a promise, especially with how Julie Kavner's voice has been sounding.
Veronica Taylor posted on Twitter that Rachael Lillis has been ill for a few months, and posted the link to a GoFundMe set up by Rachael's sister Laurie. I will post it here:

Here's an Intel Pentium MMX commercial featuring the voice of Casey Kasem, along with a certain disco hit song:

Boomerang might as well join Nicktoons and TeenNick now.

Featured Posts