CN Schedule Updates Part 3

kanc

^What do you mean iffy?

You can look up in the dictionary rather than asking people to define any words

Cartoon Cartoons: Top 5 were from 2002, and ended in 2008! This is 2024 year! There's no way cartoon network will revive older blocks.

kanc

^What do you mean written off?
- a tax write-off, basically done as a last effort if previous attempts to save money (cancelling production, for example) add to the losses

If you have trouble understanding the vocabulary, look up on Google rather than asking us, I already told you this.

ToonsJazzLover

Unpopular opinion: while I appreciate CN airing ended shows as it diversifies the lineup, I feel like it’s taking away screentime from actual new shows. We Baby Bears in particular has been the off the lineup since August and I seriously they don’t burn out on airing too much Invandoe/Tiny Toons Looniversity as they only have a limited amount of episodes

BrovivoReturnal

We Baby Bears last aired on New Year's Eve last year, and also here's a little update to mentioned minus the President's Day weekend schedule which is a TTG marathon on Saturday 2/17 from 10am-3pm and Sunday 2/18 at 10:45am-5pm.

Also, President's Day itself is a Ivandoe marathon from 11am-3pm.

So new Sunday schedule starts later today:

6:00am: Ivandoe
6:30am-8:00am: The Amazing World of Gumball
8:00am-9:00am: Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
9:00am: Scooby-Doo Movie
10:45am: New Looney Tunes (replaces We Bare Bears)
11:00am-12:00pm: The Looney Tunes Show (replaces We Bare Bears)
12:00pm-1:00pm; The Tom and Jerry Show (replaces The Looney Tunes Show)
1:00pm-2:00pm: We Bare Bears (replaces Teen Titans Go!
2:00pm-3:00pm: Steven Universe (replaces Teen Titans Go!)
3:00pm-4:00pm: Adventure Time (replaces The Amazing World of Gumball)
4:00pm-5:00pm: Regular Show (replaces Tiny Toons Looniversity)

This schedule will be like this for the 11th as well, with the exception of President's Day weekend as I said before.

Oh yeah, The Princess Bride (1987) will air at 3pm on President's Day (and air on [as] the day before at 5pm).

blue the trolling

cartoonito is so dead

Attachments

• IMG_6070.jpeg
    IMG_6070.jpeg
    782.3 KB · Views: 59

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?
Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.

Featured Posts