"Deadpool & Wolverine" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Not a lot to comment on the teaser but it looks pretty good. I was expecting to actually see Wolverine in there, or at least hear his voice but this was effective, too. And I'm guessing there will be more footage officially released by the time the movie comes out.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Here's the News Team's article on the trailer on the front page of AnimerSuperhero.com:

"Deadpool And Wolverine: Let The Party Begin"​

deadpool.jpg

"There were a lot of trailers that aired during the Super Bowl last night, although “aired” is only a half-truth — the majority of them were trimmed-down versions that encouraged you to go online to see the full things. At 7 million dollars every 30 seconds, they figured it’d be wiser to pinch their pennies. I mean what are they, Temu?

In the case of Deadpool 3, though, there was a good darn reason why you couldn’t see the full thing on network TV, and it has to do with words stronger than “darn.” Deadpool is a notoriously R-rated dude who loves making vulgar wisecracks unfit for family-oriented sports events. You couldn’t do the trailer justice unless it was presented somewhere with looser standards — like the Internet."

Read the full article here.

prpis

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs
Looks like fun. I hope deadpool won’t just be making holes into the whole “marvel cinematic universe” thing. I get that enough from the internet, he’d be just repeating internet points. I’d like to hear something actually funny and ironic based around this franchise.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
So far no mention of SLJ playing Nick Fury. Hopefully he gets an uncredited cameo.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I'm either the turd in the punchbowl or the Baby Ruth in the swimming pool here. But that is a weird ass brag. "Most watched commercial of all time" means and effects absolutely nothing. Whenever this kind of data is shown to prove an upcoming film's "popularity", I'm like, "Wake me for something people actually have to spend money on." A ton of people all watching the same commercial does not impress me.

Edit:

Also, get off my lawn.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
As much as I would love to believe Cavill playing a Wolverine variant a part of me feels like this will be MoM all over again

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
An insider claims the movie will introduce a new concept/rule for the Multiverse: one being in every universe that without them the universe will die. (note: link leads to list of claims/spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Wonder who it is for each universe...
3/17:
Maybe they talking about Nexus Beings or is there another term in the comics for this? edit: appears to match what they did to Molecule Man in recent years.

3/18: An insider claims the reason Logan wears the Wolverine suit is he has a symbolic attachment and it's a link to his past that he clings onto.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

R.I.P. Kabosu. You will be remembered as one of the most well-known meme dogs.
Oh! I got video of Chris doing "Two Princes".

Back from the gig now. That was really fun. Even if you're not into Spin Doctors, go see Chris Barron if he comes your way. He's a wonderful storyteller.
does anyone seen micahel Cataldo becoming like one of those goanimate people where they post the "my reaction to" videos
My reaction to PAW Patrol and Rubble & Crew airing on Nick on Saturday mornings:

Featured Posts