"Deadpool & Wolverine" News & Discussion Thread, Part 1 (Spoilers)

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Admittedly there's only a couple of really good jokes in this teaser trailer: Wade mentioning he's used to pegging but Disney isn't and "Marvel Jesus" and yeah I know it's a teaser probably expecting most people to watch it first before watching the title but it feels wonky the only bit we get of Logan is at the very end. Also it does feel weird to have the TVA branding without at least Owen Wilson's Mobius. I get Loki not being there based on what happened at the end of his series but why not Mobius? Maybe Wade will make a joke about who knows I'm hoping he does but not really the greatest teaser. I am glad they are making it clear despite the Disney Marvel branding how obviously this is R based on the cursing and blood so yeah again anyone who was for whatever reason worried DP3 would have to be PG-13 can fully chill out about that. I'm sure the actual trailer will be a lot better since yeah they just finished full filming a few weeks ago so sure a lot of the best stuff isn't cut yet. I'm also more used to like at least more out there teasers like how the first real Deadpool 2 teaser was Wade imitating Bob Ross but sure we'll get that more in the coming weeks.

Frontier

Staff member
Title is Deadpool & Wolverine.

Poster released.

Trailer released.
That was absolutely glorious. Deadpool has truly entered the MCU :D!

I mean, we've got the gang all together (some drama with Vanessa though?) to celebrate Wade's birthday...and that wig :p!

The TVA is as high-handed as ever even post-Loki :rolleyes:.

Disney and Deadpool straight-up namedropping Marvel jokes :anime:!

PATCH :eek:!!!!

A typical Deadpool suit-up situation :).

Didn't even need to show Jackman, just Wolverine being so done with Wade's @#$% in the suit ;).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts