General Broadcast/Free-To-Air TV thread

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Once the Paramount Global sale is all figured out, the company should launch a digital subchannel network reusing the Palladia name, that can run a wide variety of programs from the company's library (with a schedule format similar to Weigel's MeTV).

The vast majority of programs would come from the CBS Studios division, with at least one program, Spin City, coming from Paramount Television Studios by way of DreamWorks Television.

There would also be a block of adult animation late weeknights consisting of Beavis and Butt-Head, Daria, South Park, and Duckman, a block of Nick shows on Saturday morning, and a block of Nick Jr. shows on Sunday morning to fulfill E/I obligations. Saturday nights would be movies from the Paramount Pictures library.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
CBS has released it's new season line up

also getting a new "Hollywood Squares" (let's go!!)

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
They bought up a bunch of stations, now want to sale, There's no more buyers. They're gone. Unless Apollo or some firm just decides they want to incinerate money, there's no one. It's not even like radio where a Christian Broadcaster can come in and pick away at stations, there's none. Oops.

Moe

It looks like H&I replaced MacGyver (1985 series) with The Fall Guy on Thursday as Dayshift block (5 episodes per day from Monday to Friday.

You can watch two episodes of MacGyver on H&I on Saturday's noon.

That is definitely welcoming news but I wish that they get rid of spam by air one episode of Walker, Texas Ranger and Numb3r per day so H&I would have 3 free slots to put different drama/action shows.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts