General International TV Channels Thread

Moleoman

New license for TVN Style is rejected.
You should read the article carefully. What was rejected was a motion to vote on the extension of the license for TVN Style. On Wednesday, there will be another meeting, but when the voting on whether to extend TVN Style's license or not will take place it's hard to tell knowing current KRRiT.

By the way, here's Polsat start-up from May 20, 1994. The channel didn't broadcast on morning hours until October 1994:

TVArchive

MTV UK throughout the program informs the name of the show, as it was before September 2021
1000229876.jpg

J10

You should read the article carefully. What was rejected was a motion to vote on the extension of the license for TVN Style. On Wednesday, there will be another meeting, but when the voting on whether to extend TVN Style's license or not will take place it's hard to tell knowing current KRRiT.

By the way, here's Polsat start-up from May 20, 1994. The channel didn't broadcast on morning hours until October 1994:
I was worried about and translated it.

I read the title.

I know what’s written, so don’t remind me about that.

I just wrote few words only.

They said that TVN reminded them for the third time.

The National Broadcasting Council has been considering an application for an extension of the concession for TVN Style for over 10 months. According to Wirtualnemedia.pl, TVN Warner Bros. Discovery lawyers sent a third admonation to the regulator on this matter. Despite this, on Monday the decision was not made and will not be made at least until May 22.

What I mean in my sentence is that they won’t do any renewing days before, and they waited for another day, and I said they’d get rejected if they waited until that day. I mean that the broadcasting regulator authority is not trusted and should get changed.

I want the license to get renewed, and they couldn’t. They have slack in their job.

OFF: Sorry for that, but I’m so upset from him, and becoming nervous because of his post. So, I’ll repost the news for this again.

ON: New license for TVN Style is rejected to be voted in the near time.

The National Broadcasting Council has been considering an application for an extension of the concession for TVN Style for over 10 months. According to Wirtualnemedia.pl, TVN Warner Bros. Discovery lawyers sent a third admonation to the regulator on this matter. Despite this, on Monday the decision was not made and will not be made at least until May 22.

Last edited:

canyuksel97

The Relaunch Of CNBC-e Now Started To Appear In Billboard Advertising Across The Country.
They Only Feature An Logo And Saying ''-Merhaba!'' And ''-Artık Buradayız!''.

We'll Keep You Posted For The Launch Date As Turkeyforum Posted That They Will Launch In June,
But Still No Confirmation Date Yet. Also, Their Website Now Restricted With Login With Username And Password.
9uxi4pih.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: J10

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony's TV channels
Staff member
Since, nowadays, I have nothing to share here with the class, let's entertain a shower thought instead.

And the shower thought is... Sony AXN's ghost that lives rent free in my brain and moves like a DVD logo screensaver.
Okay, exagerating and joking a little, but the question would be: can you see Sony renaming AXN LATAM (that turns 25 this August) into Sony AXN?
I'm quite 50/50 over that. At one side, AXN sticks like a sore thumb in the middle of Sony Channel and Sony Movies, at the other side, Sony went heights to make AXN fit presentation-wise with the other two, since it does have some stuff that does match with the other two channels...?
(I'll probably be the only one caring, but someone has to care, I guess.)

Insidus

AMC Reality is coming to ITX in the UK, I do wish AMC Network come up with ideal names for their channels. Everything is just a big mess with brand names I mean there was Reality Xtra airing drama series but then again why complain its a norm nowadays as MTV no longer airs music and TLC is nothing like Discovery Science.

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony's TV channels
Staff member
AMC Reality is coming to ITX in the UK, I do wish AMC Network come up with ideal names for their channels. Everything is just a big mess with brand names I mean there was Reality Xtra airing drama series but then again why complain its a norm nowadays as MTV no longer airs music and TLC is nothing like Discovery Science.
AMC Break and AMC Crime-core name for a (FAST) channel.

Last edited:

J10

New license under the name Discovery Channel Romania.

The Romanian feed is expected to return back on air.

There is a video from 2009 about the channel. That channel has been replaced by the Pan-Regional feed of Discovery Channel, few years later.

TVP3 has changed their loops to this, “Coming Up Next: Regional Magazine”.

Last edited:

Insidus

Racing240 will be going HD on DStv soon and also had got a 3 year extension but MultiChoice failed to publicize any of this.

Something I'm also kind of curious about would be E! Entertainment that channel had been on autopilot. Can a TV channel rely on one show to build primetime i do wonder if NBCUniversal partnership with MultiChoice for Showmax will have rippling effects on its linear offering cause on MultiChoice's part M-Net no longer has secondary entertainment channels as they diverted that attention to Showmax

J10

CNBC-e will be relaunched on 3rd of June

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

Little experiment. I only do these graphs for kids networks. I hope this works out. MTV3 schedule for next week (the most biggest commercial channel in Finland).

A few highlights for that I think most of you are interested in: UEFA Champions League Final on Saturday for the first time ever on a linear channel. This always has been airing on it's own streaming service. Rally Cup on Sunday.
1716716695106.png

I may do this for more general channels soon. Of course if you want ;)

June 3-9, 2024.
1716731958618.png

June 10-16, 2024.
1716746840480.png

Last edited:

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
Tacloban-based media company, PCMC sets to launch its new national channel, Prime TV (named after its Tacloban station "PRTV") on BEAM TV (also on SkyCable Channel 21).

recently, it began its test broadcast, airing programs from Teleradyo Serbisyo.

J10

BBC News Channel has brought back Martine Croxall, and Studio C is back again.

Last edited:

TVArchive

They probably want to make a pan-European channel based on Comedy Central CIS. Today, a promo was released using English text and with a different announcer, and the stand-up show was not translated into Russian

Upd. the stand-up was translated, but for some reason a promo was released in English

I noticed that Comedy Central Romania is gradually losing the localization of the promo

on Comedy Central CIS again released a promo without Russification

I do not know what is happening on other European CC, if the same thing happens, then perhaps the European channels will be reformatted into one, maybe Comedy Central Global, for example

Reactions: Rrr

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.
Ultraman Rising is the #6 movie on Netflix Worldwide.
Inside Out 2 is gonna be doing huge box office numbers.

Featured Posts