"Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
That probably says a lot because fans have so many expectations :p.
Well there's the notion this one stars Rocket more than Peter, and thus the tone will be different from Vol. 1 and 2, and maybe even the theme since it's no longer about mothers and fathers.

Frontier

Staff member
Well there's the notion this one stars Rocket more than Peter, and thus the tone will be different from Vol. 1 and 2, and maybe even the theme since it's no longer about mothers and fathers.
I guess there will likely be a sense of endings and partings, what with this being the last movie with this iteration of the team...

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I think it would be insulting to the GOTG brand if the music selection wasn't similar to the first two movies

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I'm curious where everybody ends up and what this means for the group in the long run...
If Gunn claims to be "done," could open it up for other directors to helm solo material like Disney+ series or for them to pop up in other movies like if the Nova one ever gets made. Unless some of them get killed off...

Frontier

Staff member
If Gunn claims to be "done," could open it up for other directors to helm solo material like Disney+ series or for them to pop up in other movies like if the Nova one ever gets made. Unless some of them get killed off...
I think out of anyone Drax might have the most possibility of biting it...he's died a few times in the comics...

the greenman

I've been reading articles how Cooper is DONE with Rocket. He's seeking different acting gigs like Nightmare Alley & Licorice Pizza. So he more than likely will not return.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
I've been reading articles how Cooper is DONE with Rocket. He's seeking different acting gigs like Nightmare Alley & Licorice Pizza. So he more than likely will not return.

Well, he's only ever done voice work for Rocket so I don't think that really means much...

the greenman

Well, he's only ever done voice work for Rocket so I don't think that really means much...
For whatever reason, he has lost interest in the series. He said, GDT had chosen, Dicaprio for the Nightmare film then chose Cooper. He was impressed with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.
I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.

Featured Posts