Happy Anniversary to these forum members! (2024 edition)

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
New Year, New Milestones!

Been on the forum for 5 years? 10 years? 15 or 20?!? We think it's a pretty cool thing and worthy of a "shout out", and we just wanted to say "Thank you for being on Toonzone (AnimeSuperhero) for all of these years!"

(for record keeping, If interested, here's the Anniversary thread for 2022, and the thread for 2023.)

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
So anyway, it's time for recognizing those with anniversaries this month (January 2024):

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in January 2004!

Happy 20 Year Anniversary to:

@Fone Bone

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in January, 2009!

Happy 15 Year Anniversary to:

@thundacatblue
@DeanBurrito25
@wiley207

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in January 2014!

Happy 10 Year Anniversary to:

@Magmaster12
@SweetShop209
@BloggerHU

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in January 2019!

Happy 5 Year anniversary to:

@ATSFGuy
@colomb
@Ati
@JonnyQuest037

Feel free to share your memories: Why did you join the forums? What animated shows were you into at that time? What discussions do you remember from that time period? But at any rate....

Congrats for being on the Toonzone (AnimeSuperhero) forums for 20 (15, 10, and 5) years!!

Last edited:

JonnyQuest037

DCAU Historian
I've been here for five years, already? Wow, I would've guessed three, max. I guess the pandemic and the shutdown are skewing my perception of time.

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
It's time for recognizing those with anniversaries this month (February 2024)!

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in February 2004!

@Mr. Pedro
@Anime 51

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in February 2009!

@honorableninja
@dothesmartthing

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in February 2014!

@guimax
@MichChrisIp

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in February 2019!

@Insidus
@Goldar Test

Feel free to share your memories: Why did you join the forums? What animated shows were you into at that time? What discussions do you remember from that time period? But at any rate....

Congrats for being on the Toonzone (AnimeSuperhero) forums for 20 (15, 10, and 5) years!!

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
It's time for recognizing those with anniversaries this month (March 2024)!

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in March 2004!

@ToOn~g@l

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in March 2009!

@BlooMac
@DecaTilde
@RoyalRubble
@the_joker

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in March 2014!

@Francisque

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in March 2019!

None! There is, strangely, no one from March 2019 still around presently!

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I think I found the site (or at least the forums) through Marvel Animation Age And possibly The World's Finest. I used to check all those episode lists, reviews and whatever else content was available at the time. Didn't check the forums too often, but eventually made an account here. I wasn't too active but among the earliest stuff I posted that I can remember, where discussing Batman: The Brave & the Bold episodes. I later tried writing some animation retrospectives for various characters (that weren't already covered by Stu or other users). I haven't updated any of those in years but a few were actually added to Marvel Animation Age before the site closed.

For some reason I was promoted to Moderator almost a decade ago (and haven't been demoted yet!). Nowadays I still visit the site as often as possible and keep track of news, and occasionally discuss animation and other stuff, too. It's still a pretty fun place.

the_joker

How do you find out who has been active within the past few months? Is there a list showing all users and their activity, and are you able to sort that list?

As for me, it's always hard to believe how much time can already pass. I do know that I did sign up to these forums around 15 years ago when Batman: TBATB premiered, so can you believe that show is over 15 years old? My interest in DC animation sort of waned after JLU ended, and Batman: TBATB reignited my interest, so I looked around the Internet for sites talking about DC cartoons, and I found The World's Finest website and then these forums shortly after. It also helped that Young Justice and Green Lantern: TAS were coming up, and although I wasn't the most active member, I did post here and there about various DC cartoons. Then Beware the Batman got screwed over by CN, so I removed access to cable as I had no more use for it, and I just watched and did other things at my own pace, barely keeping up with DC animation because there wasn't too much happening on that side. I did watch their movies late, I watched a bit of Justice League Action, and I made my occasional posts whenever I felt like it.

Nowadays, I still don't really keep up with current shows as I like to wait until they're done so I can watch all episodes at my own pace. I stream a number of shows, and the most noteworthy among them would be Spirit: Riding Free as I'm genuinely surprised at how much I like that show. And I've been most active in the video games forum recently, playing games also at my own pace.

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
How do you find out who has been active within the past few months? Is there a list showing all users and their activity, and are you able to sort that list?

Administrative tools.

0d992b79-8cf0-4da3-8e3b-6cbcdaecf9fb_text.gif

Yes, I can keep track of "registration month" and cross reference it with last time you've stopped by the forums.

I guess I should say (in full disclosure) that "3 months" for "last date visited the forum" is sometimes used a bit loosely - sometimes I go back 4 or 5 months, to make sure I didn't overlook anyone. But usually I'm finding everyone who's an "active" forum member if I search the last 3 months.

As for me, it's always hard to believe how much time can already pass. I do know that I did sign up to these forums around 15 years ago when Batman: TBATB premiered, so can you believe that show is over 15 years old? My interest in DC animation sort of waned after JLU ended, and Batman: TBATB reignited my interest, so I looked around the Internet for sites talking about DC cartoons, and I found The World's Finest website and then these forums shortly after. It also helped that Young Justice and Green Lantern: TAS were coming up, and although I wasn't the most active member, I did post here and there about various DC cartoons. Then Beware the Batman got screwed over by CN, so I removed access to cable as I had no more use for it, and I just watched and did other things at my own pace, barely keeping up with DC animation because there wasn't too much happening on that side. I did watch their movies late, I watched a bit of Justice League Action, and I made my occasional posts whenever I felt like it.

Nowadays, I still don't really keep up with current shows as I like to wait until they're done so I can watch all episodes at my own pace. I stream a number of shows, and the most noteworthy among them would be Spirit: Riding Free as I'm genuinely surprised at how much I like that show. And I've been most active in the video games forum recently, playing games also at my own pace.

I always find this fascinating. We've got people that stopped by initially for "Justice League", some for "Justice League Unlimited", some probably for "Spectacular Spider-Man" and yes, some for "The Brave and the Bold".

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
It's time for recognizing those with anniversaries this month (April 2024)!

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in April 2004!

@AarHan3
@Shiloh Otter

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in April, 2009!

None! There is no one who registered in April 2009 still around?

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in April, 2014!

None! There is no one who registered in April 2014 still around?

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in April, 2019!

@wmerritt72
@comicguy

Shiloh Otter

Happy Mollibby month!
Geez, I'm old.

20 years ago, I'm pretty sure I was watching a lot of Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon, with occasional Disney Channel toons. As for exact shows, I don't really remember.

I joined because I kinda needed a new online home. I think my first posts here were not great (I've viewed them to confirm this) but I remember becoming a respected member by a few people very fast and I felt welcome.

There was of course the period of many years I only came here on occasion that I've talked about and don't need to get back into, but the important thing is, I came back and I still find it fun, and I'm here to stay :)

(That was longer than I intended it to be. I tend to ramble sometimes...)

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
It's time for recognizing those with anniversaries this month (May 2024)!

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in May 2004!

@Bryan

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in May, 2009!

@kuja killer
@ShadowBlinky
@Toons4ever

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in May, 2014!

@mitchellellis
@Eldorado

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in May, 2019!

@gameshowrecaps2019
@Hatzuka54
@Joey B

Last edited:

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
It's time for recognizing those with anniversaries this month (June 2024)!

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in June 2004!

@Knives

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in June, 2009!

@knightwing
@SpiderScooby

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in June, 2014!

@James35
@CNCN2014

The following is a list of forum users that have stopped by recently (in the last 3 months) and who joined the forums in June, 2019!

@Cytz
@Cartoon Bro
@Raider969
@ToonDude03
@IAMUNIVERSAL.EXE

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

what am I looking at

Man, the irony just baffles me lol
If ''Bocchi the Rock!'' doesn't get dubbed in English, it will be largely forgotten in subsequent years and I will cry.
You guys are never gonna believe this, but Cartoon Network has about six or seven new projects in the works! If I didn't know better, I'd almost think WBD gave a crud about CN or something.
Moments between Kira and Bea from Princess Power definitely have a bit more to them considering how Dana Heath and Madison Calderon both turned 18 this year. They play off each other well with how close in age they are.

Featured Posts