"Marvel Cinematic Universe" News & Discussion, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
All power to him until they confirm one way or another :p.
Call me skeptical. They just fired Majors. Others like the Fantastic Four cast haven't been revealed yet. I don't think we'll learn who they will recast as Kang for a long time, maybe not even this year.

Frontier

Staff member
Call me skeptical. They just fired Majors. Others like the Fantastic Four cast haven't been revealed yet. I don't think we'll learn who they will recast as Kang for a long time, maybe not even this year.
And this is assuming they're even still keeping Kang to begin with.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

the greenman

Not going to lie but I would've liked that to be true since it would've made some interesting stories that would cement Kingpin as a potential big bad in future Marvel films on a street level. Still hoping that he'll be the main antagonist of the fourth Spider-Man film but that's just me.
It could've been an interesting twist, but the rumors are Mephisto got ahold of it, so which is worse?

Also, the rumors persist that it will be Fisk vs. DD and Spidey. Personally, I hope it's leading to Fisk building up the Sinister Six. Not sure if Marvel is allowed to do that, but if we can't get Doc Oct doing it. . .

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
It could've been an interesting twist, but the rumors are Mephisto got ahold of it, so which is worse?

Also, the rumors persist that it will be Fisk vs. DD and Spidey. Personally, I hope it's leading to Fisk building up the Sinister Six. Not sure if Marvel is allowed to do that, but if we can't get Doc Oct doing it. . .

I guess we could see a heavy grouping of all of Spidey (and maybe some of Daredevil's) crime boss villains.

the greenman

I guess we could see a heavy grouping of all of Spidey (and maybe some of Daredevil's) crime boss villains.
I was kinda underwhelmed just a little by DD's rogues in his series. I didn't mind Owl so much, but I had issues with Bullseye. I heard Typhoid Mary was borrowed by another series, which is fine because Matt had enough women to deal with IMHO.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I was kinda underwhelmed just a little by DD's rogues in his series. I didn't mind Owl so much, but I had issues with Bullseye. I heard Typhoid Mary was borrowed by another series, which is fine because Matt had enough women to deal with IMHO.
1/15: Correct. Mary Walker appeared on Iron Fist season 2 then the plan back then was for Typhoid Mary to appear in Daredevil season 4 but it wasn't to be.

1/27: John David Washington is a rumored contender for Kang role.

This may be in confusion with Eyes of Wakanda, but there's a rumored Iron Fist project in development with a female lead.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
I mean it would be messed up if all people Finn Jones got into the MCU proper before either of them did. I really do hope they just commit to revealing Ritter and Colter back in some form and stop teasing that especially with how forward they are being at integrating the most popular elements of the Netflix era into the MCU.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Whenever I watch the RiffTrax version of The Apple, I get that "Hey, Hey, Hey, BIM's on the way!" song stuck in my head.

Plus, Alfie and Bibi's love song sounds kind of like the He-man/She-Ra song "I Have the Power".
Currently being forced to watch the Twilight Saga. Three more 2+ hour films to go.

Help. Me.
If Dick Dastardly ever returns in a SCOOB! sequel, I am sure he will be voiced by Mike Pollock. What do you think?
Twitter remains super toxic, I do not recommend spending more time on there than you have to. I have friends on there, but meh.
Today marks the 25th Year Anniversary of when the Original Game of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise was released in North America. It's quite surreal to see how far Nintendo's All-Star Battle Royale Franchise has come since its early days.

Featured Posts