Nick/Nicktoons Technical Difficulties

kanc

Watch Nick on DVR for this week did NOT include Loud House and Tooned In at all.

kanc

During split screen for promoting Slime Cup special, the picture format is poor

kanc

This week on Nick on DVR or on demand promo still continues to become more sloppy, especially for Friday night premieres, Tooned In and The Casagrandes footage is missing, and I think The Loud House and Rugrats (2021) footages were from wrong episodes

ddg1208gaming

Nicktoons airing of SpongeBob SquarePants "Squid Defense" last night used the Keep It Spotless More Next banner instead of SpongeBob More Next banner.

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier
about a few days ago during the henry danger commercial less thing, the episode titles were messed up

they were airing some season 5 stuff from the shows final episodes, but it seems a last minute change happened and what was supposed to be the final 5 episodes was now stuff from like 2016 (i never
checked the episode names but it looked like something from season 3)

EDIT: watching henry danger right now and those season 5 episodes are now airing with the titles of the aforementioned season 3 stuff (yippee my specific memory was right)

Last edited:

kanc

The Watch Nick on DVR and on Demand for this week has minor problem, The Loud House episode Save the Royal Woods isn't mentioned at all!

In fact Nick on DVR and on demand promos has still continue problems been like this for past few months, and it's uncertain if it would later be fixed based on last minute changes

kanc

Not sure if this might be error or not, but... tonight at least minutes before Danger Force - Unmasked premiere...

kanc

1657381378767.png

Very poor picture formatting letterbox ad promoting That Girl Lay Lay for during any Nick programming. Don't know when it will be fixed

Watch Nick on DVR and on demand had half unaired episode of Loud House (which is scheduled to air this Friday), and this did NOT include Star Trek: Prodigy at all!

Last edited:

kanc

I checked for what happened, inside: although it's supposed to be written: Puns and Buns/Food Courtin and as 23 min, but inside, length is 1 hr 29 seconds... its Paramount Plus credits few seconds, Loud House theme, Lights, Camera, Nuclear Reaction, Food Courting, end credits Loud House, Puns and Buns, Food Courting, Paramount Plus credits for few seconds, Lights,Camera Nuclear Reaction, Food Courting, end credits Loud House, Paramount Plus credits few seconds, Loud House theme, Lights Camera Nuclear Reaction, Food Courting, Loud House end credits

Nick social media made a mistake on time, they said Smurfs airing 1pm, but it's actually at 2pm!

ddg1208gaming

Today's airing of PAW Patrol "Jet to the Rescue" the commercial used the Coming Up Next: More Baby Shark's Big Show instead of Coming Up Next: More PAW Patrol.

Also, the Nicktoons airing of SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Two Thumbs Down" last Friday didn't have a screen bug.

kanc

As of this early morning nick@nite aired this ad, even though Mom already left nick@nite, and Seinfeld were recently added

Also for last minute notice with Kiri and Lou added, they mistakenly put up bumper saying, "you're watching PAW Patrol"

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
There's something wrong from the Pluto TV feed.

They're airing the compilation episode containing 8 within 2 hours on repeat right now, and it also broadcasted once on the main cable network at 5pm ET.

Here is the list of the eps all in one
- Blackened Sponge
- Krusty Krushers
- Dunces and Dragons
- Karate Choppers
- Karate Island ???
- Karate Star
- The Way of Sponge
- Squid's Defense (letterbox 4:3)

And by the end of the compilation ep, they still air the old end credits placeholder.
2PFpr0J.jpeg

kanc

For this week catch on Nick on DVR and on demand, while Loud House and Casagrandes finally got episodes correct in footage, but again Star Trek: Prodigy isn't included since it was new last night.

Karate Island didn't air in the compilation yesterday.

kanc

During Kiri and Lou airing, during commercial breaks, they're using Nick generic bumpers instead of NickJr bumper

kanc

The this week watch Nick on demand and on DVR, still been missing Patrick Star Show and Star Trek: Prodigy that aired last night new episodes.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today I found out there is a new PBS Retro FAST channel available on The Roku Channel. I also learned that I can access it when I thought I wouldn't be able to. PBS Retro has a lot of great shows I never thought I'd see again. Awesome!
It looks like Bob Backish may be out as CEO of Paramount. Can David Zaslav be next? Please?
nick.com has banner (since past few weeks) has KCA 2024 on July 13 at 8pm. But no further news, nor any promos for it yet.

I thought Nick would get new promos for other shows or new episodes, but still NOTHING.
Why is it automatically assumed that if a person were to suddenly gain super powers they'll put on tights and either immediately decide to save the world or conquer/destroy it?
the sports junkie in me really loves playing Sports Reference's Immaculate Grid games. nice way to start off each morning.

Featured Posts