"Paramount+ (Streaming Service)" News and Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
They did that with Caroline in the City a couple months back too, Sister Sister, Wings, and Moesha are fully on Pluto's on demand. With Sabrina, the full series is on Hulu and Prime Video, Paramount Plus was the worst place to watch it anyway, they were too cheap to pay the music rights and there are episodes that used licensed music. Pluto TV has the same seasons left on Paramount Plus and even they paid for the music rights.

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
Staff member
Reporter
despite everything, two months ago, Paramount Global Content Distribution has inked a deal with MultiChoice to bring Paramount+ content to their services in sub-Saharan Africa.

the greenman

Paramount Minus continues...

So what is the reason for keeping some of the seasons back, but removing the later ones? The strikes? Coworker of mine said that the strikes are ongoing because a guy in her building hasn't been back to work yet. Don't know what his exact job was, but not an actor.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.
Greg Johnson currently writing on Spidey And His Amazing Friends makes me wonder why he didn't write for a Spiderman cartoon sooner given his experiences with Marvel.
I have YouTube TV instead of cable. Does that mean I won't get Me TV Toons?
I think Sailor Moon's Viz Redub should air on Me TV Toons. It's iconic and mega nostalgic, it has a huge fanbase and Arthur showed gay people are okay even on kids tv so it should be no problem.

Featured Posts