PPG vs. Osama

CookieS

LOL!

I don't condone violence, but I no longer have doubts about Bubbles.....she'd definitely HARDCORE. Thanks for posting this up.

Calhoun07

It's Me
I think this cartoon is hilarious, tho I've tried emailing the link to others, and it doesn't work for them. Anybody else getting the same message? Somebody actually emailed the error message they got: Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tfulp/html/portal/content.php on line 47.

Of course that means little to me, but I wondered if anybody else had problems with it?

Singin' Stray Cat

Still Alive Somewhere
Originally posted by calhoun07
I think this cartoon is hilarious, tho I've tried emailing the link to others, and it doesn't work for them. Anybody else getting the same message? Somebody actually emailed the error message they got: Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tfulp/html/portal/content.php on line 47.

Of course that means little to me, but I wondered if anybody else had problems with it?

No problems here - and this computer runs on Windows ME, so I'm VERY surprised! :D

Seriously though, it is a Flash cartoon - maybe they don't have stuff to view it with? The error message doesn't make sense to me either, but then again none of them do...:rolleyes:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.
Greg Johnson currently writing on Spidey And His Amazing Friends makes me wonder why he didn't write for a Spiderman cartoon sooner given his experiences with Marvel.

Featured Posts