Prow’s Art

MatthewP

whelp, i might as well start sharing some of my art pieces to this part of the forum

capping things off: this slightly angular-looking bugs bunny

Attachments

• IMG_1585.png
    IMG_1585.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 38

MatthewP

recently i‘ve been playing with a looser, rougher, more bendy style meant to embrace a few of my flaws:

any thoughts on it? (be honest)

Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
A lot of personality in the movements. Crucial for good artwork. Also although some of the characters you are drawing (like Pepper Ann) have limited designs, you are still able to give them big, easy to read facial expressions.

MatthewP

ye it’s rather violent, but i saw the light, courtesy of bugs bunny-shaped imp that turned into a grotesque heck-demon
(also first person to guess what comic cover this is referencing gets free acclamation)

Attachments

• IMG_1762.png
    IMG_1762.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 25

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My reaction that TeenNick is airing more cartoons than live-action.

Quoted for the truth!
PLuto LEGO now is airing LEGO Friends: Next Chapter. Disney channel former recently aired this before.
It bugs me how when you say Looney Tunes, most people jump to the 50's Chuck Jones shorts as the default. I'm not trying to throw shade at Jones; he was great and the 50s LTs were great, but the 40's shorts shouldn't be overlooked; they're that much better IMO.
Greg Johnson currently writing on Spidey And His Amazing Friends makes me wonder why he didn't write for a Spiderman cartoon sooner given his experiences with Marvel.

Featured Posts