"Saturday Night Live" Season 49 Musical Guests

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
It's that time of the year. After a little delay due to the writer's strike, season 49 of SNL came back last night and rapper Ice Spice was the musical guest. She performed "In Ha Mood" and "Pretty Girl":

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Last night, Bad Bunny was both the host and musical guest. He performed "Un Preview" and "Monaco":

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Foo Fighters were the musical guest on last night's SNL. They performed "Rescued" and "The Glass" which featured R&B singer H.E.R:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Indie rock trio boygenius was the musical guest on last night's SNL. They performed "Not Strong Enough" and "Satanist":

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Tate McRae was the musical guest on last night's SNL. She performed "greedy" and "grave":

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Noah Kahan was the musical guest on last night's SNL. He performed "Dial Drunk" and "Stick Season":

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Olivia Rodrigo was the musical guest last night. She performed "Vampire" and "All-American *****":

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Billie Eilish was the last musical guest of 2023. She performed "What Was I Made For?" and a cover of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas":

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Reneé Rapp was the musical guest in yesterday's episode, performing "Snow Angel" and "Not My Fault" with Megan Thee Stallion.

Justin Timberlake will be the musical guest in next week's episode, hosted by Dakota Johnson as he's going to be performing songs from his upcoming sixth album Everything I Thought It Was.

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Justin Timberlake was the musical guest on last night's SNL. He performed "Sanctified" and "Selfish."

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Jennifer Lopez will be the musical guest in this Saturday's episode hosted by Ayo Edebiri, performing songs from her upcoming ninth album This Is Me... Now.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
21 Savage was the musical guest on SNL last night and he performed "redrum" and a medley of "should've wore a bonnet" and "prove it":

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Kacey Musgraves and Ariana Grande will perform on the next two episodes of the season hosted by Sydney Sweeney and Josh Brolin respectively.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Kacey Musgraves was the musical guest last night. She performed "Deeper Well" and "Too Good to be True":

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Ariana Grande was the musical guest on last night's SNL. She performed "we can't be friends(wait for your love)" and "imperfect for you":

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Minor gripe with the otherwise fine Yurikuma Arashi dub: "But also, we loved from the beginning as well." Using "also" and "as well" in the same sentence is redundant.
1 decade, 1 month and 1 fortnight ago, Shrek got a series of shorts titled New Shrek on DreamWorksTV.

Like the rest of Shrek, it has its fair share of memes, like a One Direction parody called Wrong Direction, an episode where he literally just burps Happy Birthday, a Freestyle Rap, and (from the very first second no less) of course:
Happy Father's Day!

Featured Posts