"Saturday Night Live" Season 47 Musical Guests

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Charli XCX was the musical guest for last night's SNL. She performed "Beg for You" and "Baby." Both songs are off her upcoming album, Crash. She was originally going to perform back in December but had to postpone due to the Omicron variant spreading at the time.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
On last night's episode of SNL, the musical guest was Rosalia. She performed "Chicken Teriyaki" and "LA FAMA."

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Almost forgot but this past Saturday, rapper Gunna was the musical guest. He performed "pushing P" with Future and "Banking On Me."

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
On last night's SNL, the musical guest was Camila Cabello. She performed "Bam Bam" and "psychofreak" with Willow.

Last edited:

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
On last night's SNL, Lizzo was both the host and musical guest. She performed "About Damn Time" and "Special," which is also the same name as her upcoming album(it's out on July 15th).

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
SNL returned last night and Arcade Fire was the musical guest. They performed "Unconditional I(Lookout Kid)" and "The Lightning I, II" from their new album, WE.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Post Malone was the musical guest on last night's SNL and he performed "Cooped Up" with Roddy Ricch and "Love/Hate Letter to Alcohol" with Fleet Foxes.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Japanese Breakfast will perform in next Saturday's season finale.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Japanese Breakfast was the musical guest on last night's season finale for SNL. She performed "Be Sweet" and "Paprika."

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

1 decade, 1 month and 1 fortnight ago, Shrek got a series of shorts titled New Shrek on DreamWorksTV.

Like the rest of Shrek, it has its fair share of memes, like a One Direction parody called Wrong Direction, an episode where he literally just burps Happy Birthday, a Freestyle Rap, and (from the very first second no less) of course:
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day!
I swear to God, no one really hates Cartoon Cartoons/CN Studios library more than Warner Bros. Discovery do.

Featured Posts