Scrapped DC Films and TV Shows

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
In the 2000s, Grant Morrison pitched a Wonder Woman movie that later became the Earth One GN, a Teen Titans movie, a Doom Patrol movie, a Green Arrow movie, several versions of an Aquaman movie, a few takes on a Superman movie with some bits he used in Action Comics #14.
Honestly, I'm curious what Morrison's take on the Titans would've been like.
Let's face it. I like Charlie but I think he made the right choice to turn down the role.
It's a shame that this never got made since she's one of those who deserves their own film or TV series.
Not going to lie but this would've been so much better than what we ultimately got.
Man, I would've loved to see this happen because it would've been cool to see Reeves' Constantine teaming up with the plant creature.

Last edited:

the greenman

It's too bad that Frank has apparently never heard of Len Wein or Bernie Wrightson.
Some of the new crop of filmmakers don't come from a geek background. Not to say, the older crop did. However, it is kinda sad.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Ed Nygma

This tweet wasn't so bad considering how he normally sounds, but I never understand what Zack is saying most of the time. He speaks in run-on sentences and contractions where he never states what the topic is so I'm usually always lost whenever a quote of his comes around.
I can't imagine who he would've played in Watchmen but he would be absolutely horrible in that property as anyone. Again on the theme of Zack, he got a lot of things right with that film but was so wildly off the mark with how he did the action and some of the casting. Who, other than him, would possibly think it was a good idea to cast that creepy dude as Veidt and give him a sinister German accent?

He's stated he thinks Affleck was 'the most Batman-y Batman ever' (whatever that means) which tells me he and I must look for different things in casting. Affleck was tall, that's about the only regard in which he remotely looked like Bruce Wayne...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I am so happy about the Toonami Rewind block. I am so glad it finally happened.
Well, this is how the animated "Married with Children" looks like.
It's interesting how Disney Junior is rebranding, first with the logo, and now educational curriculum being developed under Disney Junior Education And Inclusion rather than the Disney Junior Educational Resource Group.
Looking at the Boomerang Imaginary Rebrand pitch really makes me wish that we get this rebrand instead of what we got in 2015.

I was at my local Wal-Mart, and they had merchandise out for the new Garfield movie. There's a plush doll of Baby Garfield that meows, and you have to feed him a piece of lasagna or pizza.

Featured Posts